Surf ENCL vs. Slammers Koge

Found this list of 2007s in the Bay Area. Please rate @Dre... :p

2007 YNT Regional Identification Center Roster - San Jose

Vanessa Aguilar (FC Bay Area Surf), Mary Bauchou (FC Bay Area Surf), Mariah Betancourt (FC Bay Area Surf), Alessia Bolanos (FC Bay Area Surf), Jordan Bowar (FC Bay area Surf), Sloane Carey (FC Bay Area Surf), Leilani Cortez-Ramirez (FC Bay Area Surf), Izabella Duink (Sacramento United), Berkeley Hedgspeth (Lamorinda Soccer Club), Alison Hou (MVLA), Noe Johnson (Lamorinda Soccer Club), Kaylee Kim (MVLA), Nicole Kim (MVLA), Maggie Koerqitz (San Juan Soccer Club), Sadie Leal (Lamorinda SC), Milla Lee (FC Bay Area Surf), Victoria Nealey (San Francisco Elite Academy), Eden Nicholson (San Juan SC), Alicia Osegueda (San Juan SC), Annika Park (MVLA), Lucy Rios (MVLA), Shiana Samarasinghe (MVLA), Avery Standish (FC Bay Area Surf), Paige Thompson (MVLA), Jocelyn Travers (FC Bay Area Surf), Janelli Villagran (IR Academy), Jasmine Wheeler (MVLA), Madyson You (Lamorinda SC)
You make no sense. Read the thread. Dude invited me to Carson yesterday. I’m happy, healthy, and definitely not tripping.

Good day sir.

Females don’t play for the MLS because it’s forbidden. Females don’t play for MLS because they don’t meet the minimum requirements for the job. Also, if we were just talking about an agreement between Adidas and MLS, I’d agree with you. Why is USSF involved? I think because females were/are supposed to receive part of the money and USSF was supposed to distribute the funds equitably but has chosen to exclude females.
Forbidden is a bit dramatic. The MLS is a men's professional soccer league, just as NWSL is a female one. A co-ed one might give you some grounds, but that doesn't exist.

To be perfectly honest, I think you can't see the wood for the trees. You are looking for something that is not there.

You will have noted, I assume, that the MLS do not mention USSF on their web site as being party to the agreement.

USSF do have a vested interest as it provides a means for young talent to play at an MLS club (to develop). The MLS has an interest as they get "free" players with no impact on their salary caps, and Adidas get positive marketing for their sponsorship dollars.

Your efforts would be better served lobbying Adidas for a similar program on the female side. NWSL & USSF would thank you for it if you can get Addias to front up the money.

Of course, Nike are the exclusive kit sponsors of all the NWSL teams, so that may put Adidas off ...

Your efforts would be better served lobbying Adidas for a similar program on the female side. NWSL & USSF would thank you for it if you can get Addias to front up the money.
That’s exactly what I’m doing. The process is ugly and ain’t for the faint of heart for sure!

Found this list of 2007s in the Bay Area. Please rate @Dre... :p

2007 YNT Regional Identification Center Roster - San Jose

Vanessa Aguilar (FC Bay Area Surf), Mary Bauchou (FC Bay Area Surf), Mariah Betancourt (FC Bay Area Surf), Alessia Bolanos (FC Bay Area Surf), Jordan Bowar (FC Bay area Surf), Sloane Carey (FC Bay Area Surf), Leilani Cortez-Ramirez (FC Bay Area Surf), Izabella Duink (Sacramento United), Berkeley Hedgspeth (Lamorinda Soccer Club), Alison Hou (MVLA), Noe Johnson (Lamorinda Soccer Club), Kaylee Kim (MVLA), Nicole Kim (MVLA), Maggie Koerqitz (San Juan Soccer Club), Sadie Leal (Lamorinda SC), Milla Lee (FC Bay Area Surf), Victoria Nealey (San Francisco Elite Academy), Eden Nicholson (San Juan SC), Alicia Osegueda (San Juan SC), Annika Park (MVLA), Lucy Rios (MVLA), Shiana Samarasinghe (MVLA), Avery Standish (FC Bay Area Surf), Paige Thompson (MVLA), Jocelyn Travers (FC Bay Area Surf), Janelli Villagran (IR Academy), Jasmine Wheeler (MVLA), Madyson You (Lamorinda SC)
Rate them? Ok.

MVLA and FCBA are clearly the top two. That's impressive.

Congrats to all on the list.

Ya, this is why club soccer sucks right now. The haves and the have nots.

Doc: Hey Doc, it's hot and our girls are tired and need a rest. We also have some injuries. How about your teams?

Other Doc: Ya man, it's way too hot and we have girls out as well for many reasons. I can;t afford early loss either so lets reschedule?

Doc: Excellent.
How does an early loss count for more than a late loss - or mid-season loss?

Back