Does it happen? If so, who is in?

Blues
Surf
Albion
Eagles
City FC
MVLA
Slammers PA

Congrats to all team that have hardware this year!
Santa Clara County has a mandatory 14 day quarantine on anyone returning from a trip of 150 miles or more. They will lift it when cases improve, but that may not be until 2021.

You might not get MVLA, Thorns, SC Sporting, or BAFC (Quakes).

Santa Clara County has a mandatory 14 day quarantine on anyone returning from a trip of 150 miles or more. They will lift it when cases improve, but that may not be until 2021.

You might not get MVLA, Thorns, SC Sporting, or BAFC (Quakes).
How is that enforced? Honor system?

How is that enforced? Honor system?
Not sure. They issued fines to a bunch of restaurants last week, sued a church two weeks ago. So not just honor system if you really rub their faces in it.

Official method would be to issue a fine against the club. Unofficial method would be to ask the cities to slow walk the field permits. The latter probably does more damage. Almost no one up here owns their own fields.

Does it happen? If so, who is in?

Blues
Surf
Albion
Eagles
City FC
MVLA
Slammers PA

Congrats to all team that have hardware this year!
Is the San Diego Surf or Blues going to this? Those teams along with Albion would be awesome to see in a tournament together.

No Blues, no MVLA, no Eagles, no Solar SC. Strong tournament, but as expected not as strong as last year. My prediction: Surf barely gets by Albion in group play, then coasts to the championship.

A lot of us are missing it this year.

Only 5 or 6 of those teams would make the top bracket in a normal year.
I see it like this dad. This is half full take. This is the year for any team to take home the Cup. 5 years from now, you can tell everyone you won Surf Cup. Good luck ladies.

What is going on over there bro? Are you allowed to guest? We were asked to guest again this year but we said no. Last time she guested with a team she ended up joining that team. All from just being a guest. Crazy how that can happen.

To be honest. I don’t know why we are not there. This was the tournament everyone was waiting for. Things just crumbled the last minute is all I can say.
I'm not trying to poke your pride bro but it sounds a little soft over at Blues now? No way we skip out on Surf Cup back in the day.

Back