Surf Cup Scandal: Dallas Texans (PST) Salazar colludes with TFA

Can you imagine if this guy put together a team like GOATS or LAS MAMBACITAS!!!!!!!!! I think these Surf parents got it all wrong and should recruit this guy to come coach for them. :eek::eek::eek:

Surf Cup should use this opportunity to build their brand. They should use social media to live stream a draw to determine brackets. That would eliminate the bracket fixing and they would have several followers and it would introduce some fun and “luck of the draw” action. The way I see it, if you make the bracket, then you could face anyone in it.

The two coaches should be suspended for a year and nothing more. They fixed a match which is wrong but it’s not like they stormed the capitol or burned the flag. Lessons are learned through correction not complete destruction.

The rest of us should go back to our lives and wait for the next scandal. My humble opinion, happy 2021!

Surf Cup should use this opportunity to build their brand. They should use social media to live stream a draw to determine brackets. That would eliminate the bracket fixing and they would have several followers and it would introduce some fun and “luck of the draw” action. The way I see it, if you make the bracket, then you could face anyone in it.

The two coaches should be suspended for a year and nothing more. They fixed a match which is wrong but it’s not like they stormed the capitol or burned the flag. Lessons are learned through correction not complete destruction.

The rest of us should go back to our lives and wait for the next scandal. My humble opinion, happy 2021!
Yea they should be suspended and not be able to coach in AZ

So what was the final outcome ?
Lots of us have been losing our sleep over this
:cool:
Not excusing what the coaches did , which should not be done. This was a fu%#ed up year with covid. Good example on how not to act when you are an adult.
Was there a sideline full of European club ,MLS Club scouts even college coaches ? Asked my kids if they remember any U11 tournaments they said no . Also I remember the top U11 teams not being the top when it mattered most at college recruitment age. If any of your players are talented enough Pro scouts or college coaches will see them at the correct time

Back