Surf Cup Scandal: Dallas Texans (PST) Salazar colludes with TFA

Let me see if I can compile all the flimsy justifications parents have put forth to excuse TFA and Texans' cheating:

1) We don't have enough evidence if we ignore all the eyewitnesses, all the text messages, the kids own admission, all the decent parents testimony, and a complete video of the entire "match" that Salazar refuses to release in full.

2) Match fixing wouldn't be a big deal if the team negatively affected wasn't SD Surf.

3) Teams throw matches all the time in State Cup.

4) Maybe they fixed a match, but why do we have to shame the coaches?

5) Match fixing is justified because I don't like how the tournament set up their brackets.

6) We shouldn't blame the coaches, we should blame the parents who failed to keep their mouths shut about the cheating.

7) The cheating was SD Surf's fault because they tied a group game.

8) 20-something coaches directing 10 year old kids to cheat is no big deal.

9) No one is perfectly moral, so we shouldn't complain about this immoral act.

Did I get them all? Pathetic.
Are you the only surf parent that can’t let this go?
If your team was incomplete were you really expecting to win the tournament?

MENTAL MIDGET SPOTTED. YOUR FAMILY TREE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE.
That’s the best you could do, Mrs Pickle? Low IQ response. Please don’t post anymore, because when you do everyone’s Genetic code Is diluted by a fraction of a degree. I recommend that you don’t have anymore kids, as I’m pretty sure based on your responses that your kids are highly likely to be missing a chromosome or are fat.

All of this drivel over a u10 debacle? Get a grip people. Shame on coach and complicit parents. You all going back and forth rationalizing your position is just dumb. Cheaters cheat. Kids learn to be cheaters from mom, dad and coaches.
We actually agree on something! Yes people, get a grip. This should have never been a National News story. Should have been nothing more than gossip on the Boys U11 forum. Coaches get punished, end of story. They would have learned their lesson. Except, since Surf got screwed, the entitlement mentality comes out and they want to throw the book at these coaches.

We actually agree on something! Yes people, get a grip. This should have never been a National News story. Should have been nothing more than gossip on the Boys U11 forum. Coaches get punished, end of story. They would have learned their lesson. Except, since Surf got screwed, the entitlement mentality comes out and they want to throw the book at these coaches.

"My daddy said that we are the best team in the country!" Yeah, well my daddy said we shouldnt be shooting because we want to tie the game! Huh! Let's just play Roblocks after the game!!

Parents, They are 10!!!! Move on to more important and interesting topics!

1610297490822.png

"My daddy said that we are the best team in the country!" Yeah, well my daddy said we shouldnt be shooting because we want to tie the game! Huh! Let's just play Roblocks after the game!!

View attachment 9909
And the 3rd daddy said here at surf we get entitled to the easiest bracket always
At the best of the best bracket fixes

And the 3rd daddy said here at surf we get entitled to the easiest bracket always
At the best of the best bracket fixes
It is their tournament. Get over it. They can make the brackets however the f*ck they want. That is not cheating. Fixing games is. If you don't like their bracketing don't go to their tournament. Grow up parents. Anyone involved on those two U little teams needs a serious self check. How ridiculous of a parent or coach are you to be ok with rigging a U10 soccer game. My god.

That’s the best you could do, Mrs Pickle? Low IQ response. Please don’t post anymore, because when you do everyone’s Genetic code Is diluted by a fraction of a degree. I recommend that you don’t have anymore kids, as I’m pretty sure based on your responses that your kids are highly likely to be missing a chromosome or are fat.
You are a few fries short of a happy meal, hahaha. I haven't seen your sister lately. All ok with her?

11 pages of nonsense and still not a single shit was given.
I think this going to be at least another 3 pages for the entertainment
It is their tournament. Get over it. They can make the brackets however the f*ck they want. That is not cheating. Fixing games is. If you don't like their bracketing don't go to their tournament. Grow up parents. Anyone involved on those two U little teams needs a serious self check. How ridiculous of a parent or coach are you to be ok with rigging a U10 soccer game. My god.
ok...:rolleyes:
Now tell us how you really feel..

1610297490822-png.9909
View attachment 9909
Teammate is open and he is shooting on goal? Who's kid is this ? Nice form . :)

Last edited:
I heard he has a lot of haters
Because he has the top teams in Dallas

I don't think he has a lot of haters because he has a lot of top teams; he has a lot of haters because he fixed a U11 tournament game & cares about winning over development. You say he has a lot of top teams but how can you realistically consider ANY team not playing 11 v 11 a top team? I personally would like to see him coach a U17 team & see what he can do but we all know its easier to dominate the younger ages pose with trophies/national championship rings in order to keep bringing in the parents with blank checkbooks. After all there is a lot of Versace/Gucci that needs to be bought!

I don't think he has a lot of haters because he has a lot of top teams; he has a lot of haters because he fixed a U11 tournament game & cares about winning over development. You say he has a lot of top teams but how can you realistically consider ANY team not playing 11 v 11 a top team? I personally would like to see him coach a U17 team & see what he can do but we all know its easier to dominate the younger ages pose with trophies/national championship rings in order to keep bringing in the parents with blank checkbooks. After all there is a lot of Versace/Gucci that needs to be bought!
you just proved my point..

Back