surf cup predictions 2006

how did the weekend go for everyone?.. thought it was pretty good weekend not much to complain about.. except for only having 1 ball per game.
finals about to start see how it goes

The one ball per game was a drag especially for the losing team...lol.. I was impressed with this age group based on the games I was able to witness.
TFA LA was a very impressive team.
Albion Crowe: Good team, nice style of slay. Very strong middle. Great Goalie
LAG Pre Academy: Good ball movement, stand out player was the center back.
Cordica Mexico Team: Decent, festive parents.
TFA Red: Great team as well, not as solid as the top team.
FCGS: Really liked the way the played, seem like a well rounded team but I only saw 1/2 of the game.
Crossfire: Played some good soccer.

Some really good soccer and ball movement, excited to see the level of play at the end of season at State Cup.

2016 Surf Cup's now in the books and TFA 06 Academy Squad took the title. Their style of play was extremely impressive. Also impressive was Albion's ability to adjust after group play defeat to the eventual Champions and keeping it a tight battle losing by a score of 1-0 in the final. That being said, GotSoccer.com has now included this age group to it's ranking system, here is the link to check National, State and Region rankings http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Level=National&Gender=Boys&Age=11&Region=&State=
TFA can now boast that they are a perfect 3 for 3 in tournament play capturing the Americas Cup, Slammers Futbol Classic and Surf Cup Championships. I am extremely excited to watch this group move forward.

2016 Surf Cup's now in the books and TFA 06 Academy Squad took the title. Their style of play was extremely impressive. Also impressive was Albion's ability to adjust after group play defeat to the eventual Champions and keeping it a tight battle losing by a score of 1-0 in the final. That being said, GotSoccer.com has now included this age group to it's ranking system, here is the link to check National, State and Region rankings http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Level=National&Gender=Boys&Age=11&Region=&State=
TFA can now boast that they are a perfect 3 for 3 in tournament play capturing the Americas Cup, Slammers Futbol Classic and Surf Cup Championships. I am extremely excited to watch this group move forward.
Not sure how acurate the got soccer rankings are for all teams. It shows our team name but with the 05s info

Congratulations on the win..you guys were great to play against...I'm sure we will be seeing each other later on...they ratings are accurate..the reason for the big jump is that surf cup is a premier tournament....that being said it gives the most points(or one of the most points) for winning the tournament..I believe you guys got like 9000 just for surf...but besides that, congrats and you have a real good team and it was fun to play you guys

Not sure how acurate the got soccer rankings are for all teams. It shows our team name but with the 05s info
Keep in mind that we're still in the transition period and that the older 06 players were playing on what used to be the 05 division prior to calendar year implementation. After all is said and done, I'm sure the top squads will remain top squads.

Congratulations on the win..you guys were great to play against...I'm sure we will be seeing each other later on...they ratings are accurate..the reason for the big jump is that surf cup is a premier tournament....that being said it gives the most points(or one of the most points) for winning the tournament..I believe you guys got like 9000 just for surf...but besides that, congrats and you have a real good team and it was fun to play you guys
Thanks, yes you're correct with the Surf results but, Americas' Cup win is also recorded on the history list but, not Slammers being that it wasn't a "Premier" tourney

Keep in mind that we're still in the transition period and that the older 06 players were playing on what used to be the 05 division prior to calendar year implementation. After all is said and done, I'm sure the top squads will remain top squads.

Yes that's true...new team for us..most of the kids stayed in 2005...my kid dropped to 2006..so we ended up starting a new team...like you said transition year...I think it should get good towards end of year after kids get used to playing with their new teams..well at least for us..you guys seem to be there already jajajajaja

Thanks, yes you're correct with the Surf results but, Americas' Cup win is also recorded on the history list but, not Slammers being that it wasn't a "Premier" tourney

Yea that part is a little wierd ...same thing for us..our results for cerritos tournament isnt on there either..not sure why..gonna have to look into that

Yes that's true...new team for us..most of the kids stayed in 2005...my kid dropped to 2006..so we ended up starting a new team...like you said transition year...I think it should get good towards end of year after kids get used to playing with their new teams..well at least for us..you guys seem to be there already jajajajaja
I watched tfa top squad play at surf, I recognized a few of those players but, they were on other clubs last year, are they a new team as well?

Back