Surf Cup Is Happening! Schedule is up!

EOTL should be banned for being a bigot. EOTL assumes that I am an Outlaw just because my name is Willie. EOTL must be banned immediately.
Plus the fact he mocks little girls who were 12 and 13 with a small dream to help America win gold someday and now saying their all washed up and never earn anything accept free handouts so her old man could drive her and fly her around the country winning medals. I waited and waited for Mr Doc to kiss my ass but he wouldn;t. So I went to the next Doc and he said, "hell no, the only ass kissing is you kiss my ass first and then I will kiss your ass." Finally, I went another Doc and it's was double ass kissing and then I would get what I so wanted to earn. I'm shocked Dom let's him roam the girls soccer pin spewing hate and then threaten me and my dd to our faces about SingTFU or she will be black listed. All because I complained about his lies and behavior. I know some wanted to help me early on and tried to calm me down but now they see it as one big waste of time ((kind of like looking at the homeless and blaming it all on drug addiction or it's their own dam fault)) and to just F'off and eat sh*t & die loser! "I wanted to help" my ass!!!! Freedom comes with a price Willie. I have no idea who you are, Lavey, Scott, Dre, Kicking & Screaming, Happy, Eagle, EOTL, Lastman, Futbol Dad, Dad 4, Huskr Du, espola, Fact, Buck, 43, 36, 87, 90, 29, 15, sussy soccer, long game, mile high, red card and most of the others. I know Luis, Tech, Kicker and Hound and they all know me. I'm one big Problem Child and I'm never going to, "Stop It." Poke poke poke little bear.....lol!!!

The Spirit of William Wallace is here in America. I have no Dad to help me STFU and be wise and learn to earn things the way others earn things they want. Learning is earning :)

I'd like to congratulate all the parents and players participating in Surf cup this weekend and next. Win, lose or draw, you have already won because unconstitutional government tyranny will not prevail over the will of the people. Smile happily as you watch your kids enjoy the sport they love. Practice common sense safety measures and tell the trolls on here to kiss your soccer playing ass. Gonna be a terrific tournament.
Way to be a great role model for your child. I wonder how many people will become seriously ill either directly or indirectly from all who attend or possibly die. I am constantly amazed by the lack of self discipline of this generation or maybe it is an inner anger driving their behavior for their own lack of success whether in sports, career or personal relationships. So interesting. The thing is they will never know so they go on in their merry way believing they couldn't possible cause any harm. Denial is powerful, this tournament couldn't possible pass covid to anyone, it's outdoors.

Way to be a great role model for your child. I wonder how many people will become seriously ill either directly or indirectly from all who attend or possibly die. I am constantly amazed by the lack of self discipline of this generation or maybe it is an inner anger driving their behavior for their own lack of success whether in sports, career or personal relationships. So interesting. The thing is they will never know so they go on in their merry way believing they couldn't possible cause any harm. Denial is powerful, this tournament couldn't possible pass covid to anyone, it's outdoors.

Hey sheep happy new year from wujan China and Times Square...

New-Years1-640x480.jpg

Texts from friends-of-friends are that these are cobbled together from about half their A team, one quarter from their B team and one quarter from younger A players playing up. Lots of "this was a waste of time" flying around.
None of these games matter. Just a games that was put together.

#1 place to get Covid 19 is inside your house. Once you catch Covid 19, the hope for some is you panic and come to Hospital for a test. If positive, $60,000 bonus for hospital. The good news is we can see what were paying for before we agree now. True story. When I lived in Temecula I had 5 dogs and one big cat named Bob. Bob held his own and was never killed by either of my three boxers. However, we had a cat named Jackson that was not so lucky. Long game story Copa, my wife starts to scream at Daisy my boxer to let go Jackson the cat out of his teeth. I run out their and tell Daisy to, "stop it" "Let go of Jackson now." Dum dog would not so I jump in and punch that boxer at least 3 times in the face and she finally lets Jackson out of her lock jars. Cat was freaking out and decided to bite my arm as I was helping trying to save his life. I went to ER with cat bite and it cost me $1500 for a shot after waiting three hours. Today if that happens, I can see the price before I agree to the $1500 shot.

#1 place to get Covid 19 is inside your house. Once you catch Covid 19, the hope for some is you panic and come to Hospital for a test. If positive, $60,000 bonus for hospital. The good news is we can see what were paying for before we agree now. True story. When I lived in Temecula I had 5 dogs and one big cat named Bob. Bob held his own and was never killed by either of my three boxers. However, we had a cat named Jackson that was not so lucky. Long game story Copa, my wife starts to scream at Daisy my boxer to let go Jackson the cat out of his teeth. I run out their and tell Daisy to, "stop it" "Let go of Jackson now." Dum dog would not so I jump in and punch that boxer at least 3 times in the face and she finally lets Jackson out of her lock jars. Cat was freaking out and decided to bite my arm as I was helping trying to save his life. I went to ER with cat bite and it cost me $1500 for a shot after waiting three hours. Today if that happens, I can see the price before I agree to the $1500 shot.
I’m sorry, but who asked?

I’m sorry, but who asked?
I'm sorry, why do you ask? Copa has thoughts and I have my thoughts. People who are afraid to go outside are mocking those who let their kids play soccer. 9 out of 10 killed with or directly because of Covid 19 are 55 and older and usually have some health issues.

I'm sorry, why do you ask? Copa has thoughts and I have my thoughts. People who are afraid to go outside are mocking those who let their kids play soccer. 9 out of 10 killed with or directly because of Covid 19 are 55 and older and usually have some health issues.
I think both sides are mocking the other side which has been the problem from Jump- people not working together to get this stuff (health/economy) under control to the betterment of society as a whole. Personally I think bubble/pod soccer among some sort of divisions should be possible here in CA, but can't get enough people on the same page to get anything done. Story with all things since about 2004.

I think both sides are mocking the other side which has been the problem from Jump- people not working together to get this stuff (health/economy) under control to the betterment of society as a whole. Personally I think bubble/pod soccer among some sort of divisions should be possible here in CA, but can't get enough people on the same page to get anything done. Story with all things since about 2004.
I agree on both sides. It's weird to me. Some folks loved soccer before Covid 19 because they controlled IT. It now seems to me that some of the same folks want IT ALL shut down in our state and make sure no one can travel to AZ to play a few soccer games during New years. Check this out. I have a super rich friend who has been trust fund his whole life. Super giving of his money and his time. The last 10 months he's changed some. True colors are out and he and I disagree about this and that and some this and some of that regarding Covid 19. For example, he thinks it's selfish that some of the Cali folks went to AZ for sports. He went away with his wife up north in his private jet that he shares with a few of his rich pals and went to a private party. I wont snitch on him and out where he went. He said it was safe and mask and all. I told him he is lost and confused with reality but I love him forever.

Happy new Year to you too. It is dry and hard out here!.
Ouch!! It looks hard and gnarly for the raspberries if you try too hard. When my dd was earning her free ride back in the day, we played on some dead grass fields that was like the black top at school. My dd would time the long punt from GK and then just like a bouncy rubble ball, she would run pass defender and score a goalllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!! I hope we can meet up for that long awaited IPA hang time. I would love to meet everyone here someday. Smile and high five each other because we all made it together through some challenging times. I dont know you and just know you live somewhere in CO. I'm sorry for some of my satire. I know I push buttons and its by design and not to pick on anyone dad. Good luck to you and your player :)

Back