Surf Cup - Get Your Refund Now

One coach got sick, and told Surf Cup staff that it was contracted from his workplace prior to the tournament. He withdrew his team due to an abundance of caution - no players have tested positive.
Heard today one of our employees has 5 sick in their household, all tested positive to covid, one has passed away. Which one originally had it, who knows. She tested negative but isn't coming into work and we hope she doesn't contract it.

I thought it was Pork Loin. Either way, it looks damn good and now we need to know for sure. What is it? What hotel and what restaurant?

You are correct Sir and resteraunt info posted above. It was my daughters birthday dinner and we had the whole terrace outside to ourselves with a beautiful view. Only one other table was having dinner outside. Wife had the salmon.20210104_184529.jpg

I know of a family that came back , and everyone did test positive. Not a rumor , this is a fact .

Bound to happen , so to say that even if you do everything right , you can still get the virus from somewhere somehow, is it soccer related , sure , they were at a soccer tournament out of town, but to blame anyone for how they got it , is a little hard to do. It could of came from a target run, a gas pump, a hotel bar or pool, who knows....California or AZ makes little difference.

Our family spent majority of time in room eating and working during the day. We dont have any symptoms

Why or how did it not happen to us and them??? We did the same ......

Back