Surf Cup bracketing

Solar with a 7-0 win is a close game? They tied against a a midlevel team. Dallas Texas and Michigan Hawks are top teams? Yes I agree that the games are close but you really think the top teams winning by 1 goal is really making a statement that the other teams are good. Can wait for Texas Showcase, thats been you'll see top team come out a play.

Unfair imo to cherry pick that score and I do think Hawks and Texans are very good.....but I do Agree about the big Houston Texas ECNL showcase, it is historically more prestigious with bigger competition and it is also better timing than FL which is right after new year.......glad to see players playing though whichever the event.....

So that's where she went Blues. Fun keeper to watch play

Sorry I don't really pay to much attention to GK,. who is this GK you are talking about. I only know of 1 from the Blues that was on the 02 team that won national championship

Sorry I don't really pay to much attention to GK,. who is this GK you are talking about. I only know of 1 from the Blues that was on the 02 team that won national championship
T.W., has been part of the USYNT cycle. All around complete package at the GK position. Very fun player to watch, has all the fundamentals and the moxy needed for the position.

T.W., has been part of the USYNT cycle. All around complete package at the GK position. Very fun player to watch, has all the fundamentals and the moxy needed for the position.

Got it. She must have made a difference in helping the team win surf cup. The stat for some reason is down, but I recall they won on PK's.

Looks like some good competition coming from this team if we still have a season.

Back