Surf Cup 2019

Wish we were playing Blues Cup. I hope next year.

Good luck to your teams and I will take note and reach out if we ever get lined up to play Liverpool. Have always wanted to play them.

My kid is 2008 and niece starts for Liverpool Connors 09 “top” team. Not sure if I’m the u-older parent. I’m a u-little parent too. I’ll be at blues cup at the end of this month so I would love to have this group discussion in person and have that coffee. Please let me know if anyone is interested.....

Then we just played your niece :D
Congratulations for their win at Surf Cup, they are a very good team!
After our game with them I think there were some disagreements between the coach and a parent, which resulted in a colorful confrontation on the field that our girls recounted as “ he said the bs word, then the f word, then the s word...). It was kinda funny if you ask me.

Then we just played your niece :D
Congratulations for their win at Surf Cup, they are a very good team!
After our game with them I think there were some disagreements between the coach and a parent, which resulted in a colorful confrontation on the field that our girls recounted as “ he said the bs word, then the f word, then the s word...). It was kinda funny if you ask me.
My DD was guesting with Sporting Santa Clara and their bench was backed up to Liverpool's bench and the girls came over after the game saying there was a really mad dad over there yelling at the couch "he kept saying the S word" . I was thinking wow after a win?!?:Do_O

That might have been my brother lol. He told about an incident involving him and his own daughters coach that spilled over to the game. Was surprised Liverpool was in the lowest flight......not sure what happened there

That might have been my brother lol. He told about an incident involving him and his own daughters coach that spilled over to the game

For sure your brother got his points across :D
I hope he got the resolution he was looking for as I admit I was a bit curious to understand what in the game sparked that. But I assume from your post it might have been brewing from before the game.

Back