ALBION SC B02 USSDA (CAS)
ARSENAL FC USSDA 2002 (CAS)
SD SURF 2002 USSDA (CAS)

Bracket B
DEANZA FORCE ACADEMY U14 ACADEMY (CAN)
REAL COLORADO 02 USSDA (CO) :
SJ EARTHQUAKES 02 PDA (CAN)

Boys U15 Super Black
http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=51482&GroupID=515427&Gender=Boys&Age=15

Boys U15 Black
http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=51482&GroupID=549522&Gender=Boys&Age=15

Post up on any predictions or info. First time seeing some of these teams so should be interesting.

In the DA bracket Surf and Albion should be a good game! Arsenal will have a tough time. The brackets look pretty balanced in the super black but wondering why FCGS PDA isn't testing the waters in the DA bracket?

In the DA bracket Surf and Albion should be a good game! Arsenal will have a tough time. The brackets look pretty balanced in the super black but wondering why FCGS PDA isn't testing the waters in the DA bracket?

Wondered the same about FCGS but will get to see them soon enough. They are doing cross bracket for DA so wont get to play Surf unless meet them on Monday.

I like this better though since we will see Surf and Arsenal during the season and not the other 3 teams.

We were told u15 super black was going to be more competitive per JH

What's the difference between the FC Golden State team in Bracket C and FC Golden State PDA team in Bracket D?

In the DA bracket, it'll be interesting to see how DeAnza and San Jose look! Real Colorado I think is the weaker of the out-of-state bunch.

As for Super Black, most of my favorites are non-DA clubs. Just about all the DA clubs, with the exception of Golden State, have had trouble fielding strong "B" teams. These are my guesses for group winners.
Bracket A - TFA
Bracket B - Seleccion Cordica (Maybe Celtic if they still have their size)
Bracket C - FC Dallas? (Tough group to predict)
Bracket D - FC Golden State PDA (Assuming this is the team right below their DA team)

For Black, my group winners are:
Bracket A - Freedom
Bracket B - Heat
Bracket C - LAGSD

Last edited:
What's the difference between the FC Golden State team in Bracket C and FC Golden State PDA team in Bracket D?

In the DA bracket, it'll be interesting to see how DeAnza and San Jose look! Real Colorado I think is the weaker of the out-of-state bunch.

As for Super Black, most of my favorites are non-DA clubs. Just about all the DA clubs, with the exception of Golden State, have had trouble fielding strong "B" teams. These are my guesses for group winners.
Bracket A - TFA
Bracket D - FC Golden State PDA (Assuming this is the team right below their DA team)

Bracket A - Freedom
Bracket B - Heat
Bracket C - LAGSD

Agree with most of these. The only one I can see going different is Bracket C That FC Dallas team is '03. Believe FCGS will take C.

Bracket A - TFA

Bracket A - Freedom
Bracket B - Heat
Bracket C - LAGSD

The difference is the PDA team is the academy team that will compete in the U14 USSDA season this year, while the other is just a club side.

Surfcup is done. No quarterfinals. High cost. Too many flights. Even the entrance was depressing. No more "Best of the Best" feel. But if they can charge it and get it who came blame them.

Agree with most of these. The only one I can see going different is Bracket C That FC Dallas team is '03. Believe FCGS will take C.

Well, looks like we both got that one wrong. Boca is a good team. They have a couple fo real beasts up top. Tough matchup for any team. I am real surprised with how the FC Dallas team did if that is a true 03 team. Very well done.

Good luck to the final 4 teams!

I believe Boca and FC Dallas had to goto PKs to determine the group winner since they were tied in every statistical category and had a 0-0 head to head tie. That group was about as close as it get could get, shame one of those teams had to go home with a 2-0-1 record. Very good semi-final matchups though!

I also got the group winners for the Black division completely wrong. Also surprised how poorly the non-DA Surf teams have been performing in the recent tournaments. From ManCity, CRL-Play-in, to Surf Cup, I don't think they've recorded a win yet and they've had a lot of blow-outs. It's not just them either, it seems all the club teams at the DA clubs are really struggling this summer. Seems like Albion is the only one of the club DA teams that is barely sputtering along since they managed to get in CRL and get a win here and there. I like to judge a DA club by their "B" teams and so far I haven't been impressed by any of these clubs in SoCal this summer. But it's still early and there's been a ton of changes, so it'll be interesting to see which clubs are actually able to develop their secondary teams.

The schedule under the Fc Dallas says 03 but when link it to got soccer it's an 02 team, which makes sense because they weren't a small team! And the situation between Boca and Dallas was that Dallas had 2 points on Boca but Dallas had 2 red cards resulting in a tie.

Congrats GS-PDA!

Also it looks like Boca Juniors has emerged as the early favorite among the non-DA clubs for '02s.

Looking forward to next week as well as at Surf Cup when the '02 DA teams go at it and the '03s.

Back