Strikers oc

The current 04 team is leaving with KF and going to CDA Whittier and the Rangers 04 White team will become the 04 ECNL team next season
I was wondering about that because KF's 02 Strikers North team showed up on the National Cup schedule as CDA Slammers. Makes sense now.

Rangers White was the top CSL squad and went to PK's with Arsenal ECNL in National Cup (KF had lost to them 0-5 in ECNL). So on paper Strikers should be stronger next season.

I'm looking for few girls Strikers jerseys. Is anyone leaving willing to donate them? Send me PM please.

Strikers FC ECNL are proud to Announce its 2018-2019 ECNL Coaching Staff. Everyone is looking forward to the new beginning and a positive future for the program. Contact us for tryouts and program information
DbFRUq8VAAAPEr6.jpg:large

Looking at the teams, TP does 2 ECNL teams this season but one of them is the oldest so I’m assuming the majority of those players will be graduating out. When you say she will continue to coach her ‘teams’ my guess is you mean she will keep her 02s and then take over what will be the new oldest group which would mean AR’s current 01 team with any returning players she has from the current 99/00 group?
Your assumption was correct. TP will coach the 01/00 team. Should be very strong next year. And with all the turmoil in the dual GDA/ECNL clubs today, TP might be poised to pick up some top players for her Blues '02 team as well. http://www.socalsoccer.com/threads/so-cal-blues-02-girls.14796/

The Rangers White team's coach isn't listed though. Is his roster moving without him, @Penalty Kicks Stink? Seems unlikely.

Last edited:
Your assumption was correct. TP will coach the 01/00 team. Should be very strong next year. And with all the turmoil in the dual GDA/ECNL clubs today, TP might be poised to pick up some top players for her Blues '02 team as well. http://www.socalsoccer.com/threads/so-cal-blues-02-girls.14796/

The Rangers White team's coach isn't listed though. Is his roster moving without him, @Penalty Kicks Stink? Seems unlikely.
Did you look at the post right above yours?

Coach stayed at Rangers and 13 of the 16 girls went to Strikers. 1 left soccer, 1 is looking at DA and 1 is on the fence. We are optimistic that it will all work out for the girls.

TP is picking up top players for the 4th team at the club at the age group? Farrell’s team listed ahead of hers which are all behind Baker and Bobaks squads.

TP is picking up top players for the 4th team at the club at the age group? Farrell’s team listed ahead of hers which are all behind Baker and I Bobaks squads.
1) The SCDSL soccer teams on that chart are listed in alphabetical order. That’s not a ranking.

2) Blues’ ECNL team is the top ‘02 team in the country so every other team would be behind them.

3) DA is an attraction, but the 02/03 team will have a full ‘03 roster that is fighting for spots on that team. I doubt there will be many openings, if any, for ‘02s. (At Blues or any club.)

So if you are an ‘02 ECNL-quality player whose team has just lost its ECNL franchise it seems not too bad an option to play for the Blues and be trained by an A licensed coach like TP. She has ECNL carded players on her roster now. I expect she’ll end up with some more players of that caliber, yes.

Last edited:
Back