Stock Tips?

I recommend having capital in the three ARK funds:

ARKK (Innovation includes Tesla)
ARKG (Genomics)
ARKQ (Robotics and autonomous systems)

They are a forward thinking mutual funds that have outperformed the S&P 500 index handedly and will be excellent as we move into the new era of technological advancement and away from rusting legacy sectors collecting up dust.

In terms of individual stocks I recommend looking into:

OPEN - OpenDoor (The future of Real Estate transactions)
NIO - Chinese Electric Vehicle Company (Will be the Tesla of China)
APXT - AvePoint which is a Microsoft affiliated Cloud Service company
MP - MP Materials (American based precious metals processing and mining company centered around powering electric vehicles and solar based energy)
SBE - Switchback Energy largest charging station distributor and manufacturer for consumer vehicles.

In terms of old school but still high growth companies that won't get stale, I recommend:

DIS - Disney
JPM - JP Morgan
Apple

In terms of old school but still high growth companies that won't get stale, I recommend:

DIS - Disney
JPM - JP Morgan
Apple
I feel like the big financial firms are getting stale as technology becomes more prevalent. The JPM's and BOA's and are becoming the next dinosaurs. And the low rates aren't helping them either. I would rather invest in Fin Tech...PYPL or SQ are safe bets. Would like to get back into BTC once it comes back down.

DIS and AAPL are solid long-term bets. That ARKK is an interesting fund.

I feel like the big financial firms are getting stale as technology becomes more prevalent. The JPM's and BOA's and are becoming the next dinosaurs. And the low rates aren't helping them either. I would rather invest in Fin Tech...PYPL or SQ are safe bets. Would like to get back into BTC once it comes back down.

I don't disagree and that is why I recommend ARK as they share our sentiment. The reason I listed JPM as an exception is because of its capital allocation, management, and MOAT as it is still the largest and most influential bank in The United States. It is more than likely, in fact probable, that it will be able to keep up with changing banking trends, adapt, and continue to flourish.

TOPS - Ships crude. Own their own fleet and now that we are no longer energy independent we will be shipping a lot more crude in. Bounced off its lows recently and has a had a nice run lately. Still plenty of room to go.

My favorite stock plays moving into this year and into the future:

$PSTH - Bill Ackman's SPAC - largest spac of al time (still seeking company)
$SBE - Largest EV charging station manufacturer in the world
$MP - Rare earth mining materials company; largest in US and directed at sustainable green energy
$NIO - Will be the Tesla of China
$OPEN - Real Estate disruptor. Most underrated stock IMO.
$APXT - SPAC merging with AvePoint. Cloud service provider with partnership already with Microsoft. No debt. Already profitable. Huge upside potential
$STPK - Clean energy storage ran by artificial intelligence

These are the only stocks I own besides ARK mutual funds and some options plays on other stocks.

Other ones I like that I don't own but have good order flow. (may buy later)

$FUBO
$IPOE
$DKNG
$NNDM

My favorite stock plays moving into this year and into the future:

$PSTH - Bill Ackman's SPAC - largest spac of al time (still seeking company)
$SBE - Largest EV charging station manufacturer in the world
$MP - Rare earth mining materials company; largest in US and directed at sustainable green energy
$NIO - Will be the Tesla of China
$OPEN - Real Estate disruptor. Most underrated stock IMO.
$APXT - SPAC merging with AvePoint. Cloud service provider with partnership already with Microsoft. No debt. Already profitable. Huge upside potential
$STPK - Clean energy storage ran by artificial intelligence

These are the only stocks I own besides ARK mutual funds and some options plays on other stocks.

Other ones I like that I don't own but have good order flow. (may buy later)

$FUBO
$IPOE
$DKNG
$NNDM
I sometimes wonder Airline travel, fluctuating stocks, and whats "hot",
The airline group, which includes British Airways and Iberia, is likely to struggle over the coming months due to travel restrictions around the world.

Alex Paterson, an analyst at Peel Hunt, believes the introduction of a 10-day hotel quarantine for passengers entering the UK could easily add £1,000 to the cost of travel.

“The longer these restrictions remain in place, the more established the shift away from business travel and towards video calling becomes,

How far down does BTC have to come to trigger a buy?

How far down does BTC have to come to trigger a buy?
After that post above I waited until it came back down to 33k and stabilized. Once it had that floor/support I knew it would make a move back up so I bought in again. And then once it got to 38k I sold a few days ago and took a nice 15% gain. Should have held for a few more days. I will wait for another drop and do it all over again.

After that post above I waited until it came back down to 33k and stabilized. Once it had that floor/support I knew it would make a move back up so I bought in again. And then once it got to 38k I sold a few days ago and took a nice 15% gain. Should have held for a few more days. I will wait for another drop and do it all over again.
What will you do with your gains beside pay capital gains?

What will you do with your gains beside pay capital gains?
Depends on how I feel where the overall market is. We’re in a weird spot right now where valuations are a bit steep for some areas (e.g. tech) but overall economic indicators look good and no fed rate increases on near horizon. I may start selling a few more positions where I’m at about 40% cash so that I’ll have ammo if there is a mini correction where I can buy back in at more attractive prices. I think it’s still a good time to get into travel stocks (airlines) as I think they’ll make a nice comeback in latter half of this year. I’ll go back into BTC if it drops back to mid 30k’s.

Depends on how I feel where the overall market is. We’re in a weird spot right now where valuations are a bit steep for some areas (e.g. tech) but overall economic indicators look good and no fed rate increases on near horizon. I may start selling a few more positions where I’m at about 40% cash so that I’ll have ammo if there is a mini correction where I can buy back in at more attractive prices. I think it’s still a good time to get into travel stocks (airlines) as I think they’ll make a nice comeback in latter half of this year. I’ll go back into BTC if it drops back to mid 30k’s.
I wouldn't call it a weird spot for steep valuations. It's actually a very familiar spot when you consider the trillions that the fed has pumped in to the market to deal with the over reaction to the pandemic. What if BTC doesn't come down to the mid-30k's but moves to 50k instead? BTC is going up because of the increase in the money supply.

Back