Stock Tips?

Dominic

DA
Staff member
Im looking at stocks that will recover when the virus comes to an end.

Buyer Beware: Old pal told me 9 years ago and my wife said last December, "Businesses and other structures built on greed and corruption will not sustain into the New ___________ ______________ or fill in whatever reset button or pause you want. The fact is, only businesses and structures based on compassion, love and genuine service-to others will sustain into the New__________ _________and new heart based businesses will spring up." I know one that is about to go live soon and all you have to do is invest your time to get best the return on investment that money cant buy. Blue pill or red pill? "Pay to play" is no more. Time is no more, I hope we all can see that by now. We are now seeing the very beginnings of this beautiful transformation.

If you want moderate risk with potential of high returns check Elite Pharmaceutical ELTP. Currently an OTC stock at .05pps. They have had 4 quarters of significant financial revenue growth and have minimal debt. Just a matter of time before it makes some big moves and returns to the Nasdaq.

I would wait for a pull back before getting in since markets are at record highs. I like Zoom (ZM) and that stock has pulled back as investors have cycled out of the early-on hot covid stocks. But Zoom is here to stay and has a superior product compared to competitors. I invest mainly in tech and other stocks at the top of my list are TTD, TWLO, NET, WDAY, NOW, FSLY.

Buyer Beware: Old pal told me 9 years ago and my wife said last December, "Businesses and other structures built on greed and corruption will not sustain into the New ___________ ______________ or fill in whatever reset button or pause you want. The fact is, only businesses and structures based on compassion, love and genuine service-to others will sustain into the New__________ _________and new heart based businesses will spring up." I know one that is about to go live soon and all you have to do is invest your time to get best the return on investment that money cant buy. Blue pill or red pill? "Pay to play" is no more. Time is no more, I hope we all can see that by now. We are now seeing the very beginnings of this beautiful transformation.

Dude, seriously. You don't have to ramble in every single post. Take a rest here and there.

Dude, seriously. You don't have to ramble in every single post. Take a rest here and there.
Dude, seriously, this post was like Dec 5th. Where have you been? Let's fix this country dude. What kind of country you want dude? Cheaters win only dude?

My Stocks I have held for the last 2 weeks:

BLNK
TSLA
LIT
HCAC
LAZR LAST 3 DAYS

I STEERED TOWARDS THE EV STOCKS

I would wait for a pull back before getting in since markets are at record highs. I like Zoom (ZM) and that stock has pulled back as investors have cycled out of the early-on hot covid stocks. But Zoom is here to stay and has a superior product compared to competitors. I invest mainly in tech and other stocks at the top of my list are TTD, TWLO, NET, WDAY, NOW, FSLY.
I have seen how TTD has rapidly moved up, is it to late to get in?

After reviewing NET I really like it, and will purchase Mon. Thanks!

I have seen how TTD has rapidly moved up, is it to late to get in?
Yeah, it has had a huge run-up this year. I would wait for a pullback before getting back in (that's what I'm waiting for right now). Hoping we get a 10% market correction so that I can get back in.

Yeah, it has had a huge run-up this year. I would wait for a pullback before getting back in (that's what I'm waiting for right now). Hoping we get a 10% market correction so that I can get back in.
Anything new here?

Looking at PLTR if it drops below 20

Also looking at ARKG and ARKK maybe ICLN but I already have some EV/Clean energy holdings.

NET and TTD pulled back :(
Don’t chase. As long as a company has solid fundamentals, has good future growth and is a leader in their space (and if the space is projected to grow) then be patient and it will go back up. I’m waiting for cyrpto currencies to pop before getting back in there.

Back