STATE CUP & NATIONAL CUP

J0g0_B0nit0

SILVER ELITE
Hello anyone know if my daughter is playing up a year 06 with her current team National Cup can she also play 2007 State cup with another team? So my question is can you play both or is there a rule you can if you playing up or down

Yes. She can be rostered on a team, but not at the same level of competition and can then move to another team once her team is no longer competing. And have to be within the same club.

Last edited:
Yes. She can be rostered on a team, but not at the same level of competition and can then move to another team once her team is no longer competing. And have to be within the same club.
What about the roster freeze? And I thought you couldn't be rostered on 2 teams at the same time.

4. Player Eligibility

4.1. Players must be properly registered and rostered to their team at the time it names its National Cup Tournament Roster for that team.

4.2. A player may only be rostered to one (1) Team entered in a Cal South State Tournament during the current seasonal year. Only Fall Season Player Passes are permitted.

4.3. A player who has been suspended may play after the player's term of suspension has been completely served. 4.4. Player eligibility (non-disciplinary) decisions of the National Cup Competition Panel (NCCP) may be appealed to the Cal South State Cup Appeals Committee (SCAC). See Section 14.2 for procedures.

What about the roster freeze? And I thought you couldn't be rostered on 2 teams at the same time.
Correct, you can not be rostered on 2 teams at the same time if in the same cup competition like National Cup. The players club can roster any player prior to the freeze for State Cup, Mayors, etc. But again not as long as they are in the same cup competition.

Correct, you can not be rostered on 2 teams at the same time if in the same cup competition like National Cup. The players club can roster any player prior to the freeze for State Cup, Mayors, etc. But again not as long as they are in the same cup competition.

To clarify....? Are you saying that a player CAN play in two different cup competitions in the same seasonal year? For example, state cup in January and National Cup in February?

Hello anyone know if my daughter is playing up a year 06 with her current team National Cup can she also play 2007 State cup with another team? So my question is can you play both or is there a rule you can if you playing up or down

I posted the rules already that seem to say NO. If that is not satisfactory, call your local District Commissioner from the contact list here.

I’m pretty sure that you can only play in 1 state or national cup event.
You can’t play 07 state cup presidents and then play 07 or 06 national cup.
If cal south allowed players to play in multiple state cup events, you’d have so many clubs stacking teams

Thank you

I posted the rules already that seem to say NO. If that is not satisfactory, call your local District Commissioner from the contact list here.

Back