State cup bracketing

He's probably coaching or training his kid to get the job done in the last game so he's doesn't have to come here and cry about how unfair the bracket and tie breaker rules are.

My player was knocked out of 2 tournaments in a row on tie breakers when he was younger. Sure it's not fun and I'm no advocate of certain formats but they learned, adjusted and where able to win the next go around.

PK's, tie breakers, OT golden goal in HS all part of the game. In HS most leagues don't even use GA, GF, GD to decided league winners if tied on points. Extra game decides which some like and others don't. In any case everyone is playing under the same rules so it's fair.
I wonder what happen to him though? Hi @Luis Andres. Everything ok bro? My dd was knocked out her first year of State Cup at Governors. I didnt even know they had a Presidents until I saw a neighbor at the fields. I was boasting at the time how great State Cup is and hopefully my dd team could make a run. He asked what division and I'm like, "U9 bro." My kid was playing up too, not because she was fast, just because we didnt have enough 7 year olds so most of us just let our dd play up the fist year. Anyway, I thought it was just one big open tournament and I found out their were two tiers and my neighbor let me know in all uncertain ways his was the best and most talented of the two and all the great players and their club ((owned by a dad)) were the top tier or Presidents. We got killed in all 3 matches and a few big tough dads hated me, and one even challenged me to dual, can you believe that? The good news a nice lady coach loved how my dd played and offered her an escape and she took it.

State Cup rules --

5.6.1. The 9U and 10U State Cup Presidents, Governors and Mayors Divisions will be a “Blind Draw”.

Did they not follow that?

My suggestion based on personal experience is that the complaints could have been snubbed by having a semi-final round -- First of each group against the second of the other. It would only have cost those teams an extra game's worth of referee fees.
The Draw is not what we are taking about. The argument is whether this a crossover tournament.... or bracket play. In a crossover tournament teams with the most points advance despite there bracket.... in bracket play Obviously you play the teams in your bracket and the best team moves on. Thats not happening here... Its either one or the other

I wonder what happen to him though? Hi @Luis Andres. Everything ok bro? My dd was knocked out her first year of State Cup at Governors. I didnt even know they had a Presidents until I saw a neighbor at the fields. I was boasting at the time how great State Cup is and hopefully my dd team could make a run. He asked what division and I'm like, "U9 bro." My kid was playing up too, not because she was fast, just because we didnt have enough 7 year olds so most of us just let our dd play up the fist year. Anyway, I thought it was just one big open tournament and I found out their were two tiers and my neighbor let me know in all uncertain ways his was the best and most talented of the two and all the great players and their club ((owned by a dad)) were the top tier or Presidents. We got killed in all 3 matches and a few big tough dads hated me, and one even challenged me to dual, can you believe that? The good news a nice lady coach loved how my dd played and offered her an escape and she took it.
Luis andres is fine.. and hes daughter plays for Abner Rodgers ( Formely Rennie Blues) 2010 team.. and she is the best player on the team

The Draw is not what we are taking about. The argument is whether this a crossover tournament.... or bracket play. In a crossover tournament teams with the most points advance despite there bracket.... in bracket play Obviously you play the teams in your bracket and the best team moves on. Thats not happening here... Its either one or the other

This is the easiest way to get every team 3 games. The draw didn't work out the way it "should".

State Cup rules --

5.6.1. The 9U and 10U State Cup Presidents, Governors and Mayors Divisions will be a “Blind Draw”.

My suggestion based on personal experience is that the complaints could have been snubbed by having a semi-final round -- First of each group against the second of the other. It would only have cost those teams an extra game's worth of referee fees.
This is another
State Cup rules --

This is another reason why the Ole parents are Mad.... before the tournament started there were semifinals in the schedule.... After playing there second game and beating (Blues Saribia) the next day they changed the format. And took the semifinals out..... This is exactly the point I am trying to make... this tournament is rigged

Luis andres is fine.. and hes daughter plays for Abner Rodgers ( Formely Rennie Blues) 2010 team.. and she is the best player on the team
Is that what the SoCal Scouting Report ((SSR)) has to say? I hear "no forum posts allowed" so he must be on lockdown? July 3rd, 2018 is when I was out of "social media jail "and finally allowed to speak. Oh boy, I had no idea what I was up against. I was blocked from posting on here for four years bro, can you imagine being told, "were watching you and you better not post." I also hear many others who already committed for 2021/2022 have to sign "I will not post on the socal soccer forum" contracts.

I heard that this weekend on girl scored all 9 goals (in 2 games) for the 2010 Blues team. Hard to argue a player like that isn’t the best in the team.

They don't consider those ranking or gotsoccer or any of them.

It's all internal, bracket draws happen and at every Tournament somebody is not happy about them.

Get what you get and make the most of it. The players play the game not rankings or the bracket draw. Teams earn the right to advance by winning vs the opponent(s) they are matched up with.
That’s exactly what Ole red did ... they earned the right to advance because they won vs the opponents they were matched up with. The girls cnt understand why they aren’t going to the finals if they beat every team they played. SMH I don’t care any about the ranking but what I do care about is my baby girl upset bcuZ her n her team worked so hard n they don’t have ANYTHING to show for it!

That’s exactly what Ole red did ... they earned the right to advance because they won vs the opponents they were matched up with. The girls cnt understand why they aren’t going to the finals if they beat every team they played. SMH I don’t care any about the ranking but what I do care about is my baby girl upset bcuZ her n her team worked so hard n they don’t have ANYTHING to show for it!

You could be classy and tell them how proud you are of their efforts and play in the tournament and they represented well.

They can understand the truth that coming in 2nd in a bracket doesn't qualify for advancement since the rules only allow the top 1 team to advance and they came in 2nd due to tie breakers GD,GA, GF or whatever may be the case. Tough break but there will be other opportunities to advance at the next tournament if they continue playing well and get the results that are required to advance.

You could be classy and tell them how proud you are of their efforts and play in the tournament and they represented well.

They can understand the truth that coming in 2nd in a bracket doesn't qualify for advancement since the rules only allow the top 1 team to advance and they came in 2nd due to tie breakers GD,GA, GF or whatever may be the case. Tough break but there will be other opportunities to advance at the next tournament if they continue playing well and develop.
The ELEVATOR strikes again

I heard that this weekend on girl scored all 9 goals (in 2 games) for the 2010 Blues team. Hard to argue a player like that isn’t the best in the team.

I just found out that the player was #2 on the Blues team who scored all the goals this past weekend. I’m hearing she’s one of the top forwards in the age group. #2 from Blues and #17 from Surf are the 2 elite scorers of the 2010 age group.

I

They can understand the truth that coming in 2nd in a bracket doesn't qualify for advancement since the rules only allow the top 1 team to advance and they came in 2nd due to tie breakers GD,GA, GF or whatever may be the case. Tough break but there will be other opportunities to advance at the next tournament if they continue playing well and get the results that are required to advance.
Im sorry but that’s just not something she is NOT trying to hear SMH... she’s 9, and FULLY understands what’s going on so that WILL NOT work for her I won’t even go there... she knows how great she has played and even if she didn’t play well she knows how proud of her we are so those words won’t work!!!

I

Im sorry but that’s just not something she is NOT trying to hear SMH... she’s 9, and FULLY understands what’s going on so that WILL NOT work for her I won’t even go there... she knows how great she has played and even if she didn’t play well she knows how proud of her we are so those words won’t work!!!

Denying the truth does not change the facts.

Trying to protect yourself by refusing to accept the truth about something that's happening is common, blaming others, playing the victim, claiming corruption, making execues is typical.

Taking the easy way out instead of respecting the competition rules or teams that did what your didn't is the best way to set a good example. It was rigged, highway robbery, teaching execues is a better approach even when you come in 2nd and didn't earn the right to advance.

Close but no cigar might be good enough for horseshoes and hand grenades not so much for youth soccer tournaments.

I just found out that the player was #2 on the Blues team who scored all the goals this past weekend. I’m hearing she’s one of the top forwards in the age group. #2 from Blues and #17 from Surf are the 2 elite scorers of the 2010 age group.
#2 is on fire!! With the great AR as coach, #2 could be the next Marta? Luis must be one proud papa. I remember when my dd....

Your just being ignorant.... no point in responded to you anymore.... tiebreakers, GD is all part of the game.... but when you put the best teams in one bracket and dont get the opportunity to play them ....to earn the right to be the TOP SEED.... Thats a Highway Robbery... never in my 30 years of soccer have I ever seen a tournament ran this way... complete corruption. And I can tell your Moral Compass is all jacked up.. Because when those parents have to explain to their kids that all the Handwork and winning is not enough..... and the team that you dominated and shouldn’t even be on the field with them is advancing with 2 loses compared to your zero losses... Thats a Sinister problem. Is winning that important that you have to rig the tournament to get your way... unbelievable.... and for your information ELEVATOR....it’s obvious your an OLE hater... and whats funny about this I dont even have a kid on that team... Cheating and Corruption has no place in kids sports period.
It looks like Blues Sarabia will be moving on. Did you guys really dominate them? They shouldn't even be on the field with you? The score was 2-0, maybe it was just a one sided game then?

It looks like Blues Sarabia will be moving on. Did you guys really dominate them? They shouldn't even be on the field with you? The score was 2-0, maybe it was just a one sided game then?
The video of the game was sent to me... I can send it to you or anybody else.... Sarabia didn’t even shoot one shot at goal.... Ole had the ball on there side 90 percent of the time.... the score should of been 10-0..... but the girls are still 9 years old. And trying to figure out how to get through A bunker defense is still a puzzle for them..

Back