State cup bracketing

Denying the truth does not change the facts.

Trying to protect yourself by refusing to accept the truth about something that's happening is common, blaming others, playing the victim, claiming corruption, making execues is typical.

Taking the easy way out instead of respecting the competition rules or teams that did what your didn't is the best way to set a good example. It was rigged, highway robbery, teaching execues is a better approach even when you come in 2nd and didn't earn the right to advance.

Close but no cigar might be good enough for horseshoes and hand grenades not so much for youth soccer tournaments.
Lmfaooooo so I’m not going to respond to you anymore .... learn how to spell and get back to me because you clearly spelled excuses wrong a few times in a row lmfaooooo!! N it’s clear where ur DD must play, and u don’t want to play any competition, you want the trophy handed to u!!

H
It looks like Blues Sarabia will be moving on. Did you guys really dominate them? They shouldn't even be on the field with you? The score was 2-0, maybe it was just a one sided game then?
Here is this guy again the one that talks mess from 2 pages, nice to have you back!! Just REMEMBER we all know who you are now so WATCH YOUR MOUTH!! Can’t run around being disrespectful anymore n not get checked when someone sees u!!

H

Here is this guy again the one that talks mess from 2 pages, nice to have you back!! Just REMEMBER we all know who you are now so WATCH YOUR MOUTH!! Can’t run around being disrespectful anymore n not get checked when someone sees u!!
what the hell are you talking about? Your buddy said Blues Sarabia shouldn't even be on the field with ole, pretty disrespectful when the score was only 2-0. Still waiting for the video. It must not have been that bad of a beat.

Lmfaooooo so I’m not going to respond to you anymore .... learn how to spell and get back to me because you clearly spelled excuses wrong a few times in a row lmfaooooo!! N it’s clear where ur DD must play, and u don’t want to play any competition, you want the trophy handed to u!!

But you did respond and you don't have a clue.

Our DD is a adult college junior. She won her share of trophies including the one you likely won't get this year.

Have fun enjoy the games.

One of these days you will wake up and take responsibility instead of trying to play the victim and blame others for not getting what's required to move to the next level.

But you did respond and you don't have a clue.

Our DD is a adult college junior. She won her share of trophies including the one you likely won't get this year.

Have fun enjoy the games.

One of these days you will wake up and take responsibility instead of trying to play the victim and blame others for not getting what's required to move to the next level.
So why are u even in here? If ur daughter is grown why u over here in this business that has NOTHING to do with u, putting in ur 2 cents lol

So why are u even in here? If ur daughter is grown why u over here in this business that has NOTHING to do with u, putting in ur 2 cents lol

We have another youth player and provide video services for games through a company I'm involved with

There are semis now so you can forget about the conspiracy theories and focus on playing and getting the job done if a team wants to keep advancing.

Good luck and enjoy the games.

There are semis now so you can forget about the conspiracy theories and focus on playing and getting the job done if a team wants to keep advancing.
Stumbled upon this topic on Social Media, guess it spilled over from here onto there or vice versa.

Final outcome indicates that the "petition" worked?

Does this create future opportunities for folks to champion change from CalSouth for legitimate gripes? Do we see this spurring other petitions that are far fetched as well?

Stumbled upon this topic on Social Media, guess it spilled over from here onto there or vice versa.

Final outcome indicates that the "petition" worked?

Does this create future opportunities for folks to champion change from CalSouth for legitimate gripes? Do we see this spurring other petitions that are far fetched as well?
Cal South probably realized that running a bad tournament format was not in their long term best interests. I just give them credit for responding.

May not happen again. I’m not sure how often you will have a problem that is big enough to attract attention but small enough to have an easy fix.

The video of the game was sent to me... I can send it to you or anybody else.... Sarabia didn’t even shoot one shot at goal.... Ole had the ball on there side 90 percent of the time.... the score should of been 10-0..... but the girls are still 9 years old. And trying to figure out how to get through A bunker defense is still a puzzle for them..

Nice win.

Looks like Sarabia got a couple of shots on goal this time. Did it go to PKs or did you win outright? Either way, I am sure it should have been 10-2. Right??

One more to go!

Some pretty good players. So awkward seeing tiny keepers, and such a range of size differences between kids. To think my kid was playing her first year of soccer at age 9.

Some pretty good players. So awkward seeing tiny keepers, and such a range of size differences between kids. To think my kid was playing her first year of soccer at age 9.
Wow Ole has amazing players . That number 11 looks like she is on every play . Is Ole goalie a 2012 playing up ?

Back