Sports Medicine Recommendation Needed

MamaBear5

SILVER ELITE
Looking for someone to do a biometric assessment of my kiddo to determine weaknesses and set up a plan to correct the problem areas. South orange county if possible but we will drive for someone who is highly recommended.

Plays keeper at a high level, plays high school soccer, ran cross country and is about to transition to track and field. Often runs from high school practice to club practice or keeper training. Kids choice. I'm not happy about the addition of track as I think cross country took a toll on the body.

Suffered from shin splints, ankle pain (residual from an injury) and most recently knee pain. None are acute enough to stop the kid with the high pain tolerance from participating but not uncommon to see tears after the fact and we live with ice packs.

Looking to get ahead of these issues before track season/club soccer season since everything has gotten a little better now that the only sport is high school soccer. That season is about a month out from ending and life will get nuts again.

BAM Fitness Nathan Longcrier his locates in Norco, highly recommend. He does movement analysis on athletes and gives you a breakdown report on what the athlete needs to work on in order to prevent any injury. He works with a lot of it college athletes too.

Rausch (http://rauschpt.net) Physical Therapy & Sports Performance in Laguna Niguel is very well known for all sports.

I don't know if they do biometric assessment, pe sa, but they do specialize in sports performance and rehab. In particular, we've used Jonathan for our older kid when he was playing club soccer.

Rausch (http://rauschpt.net) Physical Therapy & Sports Performance in Laguna Niguel is very well known for all sports.

I don't know if they do biometric assessment, pe sa, but they do specialize in sports performance and rehab. In particular, we've used Jonathan for our older kid when he was playing club soccer.
Another recommendation for Rausch. I know the owner and he has sent his staff to our practices to talk about injury prevention and recovery. He also helped me get through some long endurance races about 10 years ago.

Looking for someone to do a biometric assessment of my kiddo to determine weaknesses and set up a plan to correct the problem areas. South orange county if possible but we will drive for someone who is highly recommended.

Plays keeper at a high level, plays high school soccer, ran cross country and is about to transition to track and field. Often runs from high school practice to club practice or keeper training. Kids choice. I'm not happy about the addition of track as I think cross country took a toll on the body.

Suffered from shin splints, ankle pain (residual from an injury) and most recently knee pain. None are acute enough to stop the kid with the high pain tolerance from participating but not uncommon to see tears after the fact and we live with ice packs.

Looking to get ahead of these issues before track season/club soccer season since everything has gotten a little better now that the only sport is high school soccer. That season is about a month out from ending and life will get nuts again.
Game Ready Performance in Hermosa Beach, CA

Another recommendation for Rausch. I know the owner and he has sent his staff to our practices to talk about injury prevention and recovery. He also helped me get through some long endurance races about 10 years ago.
And another Rausch recommendation

For treatment no one better than Dr Ron Higuera. No BS and works on pro athletes. Not cheap though:

Dr Kessler -OC Fight Doctor or Kessler Family Wellness-- Handles me and my Son , sports orientation rehab and preventive maintenance .

Back