Something is REALLY Wrong ! People ALL Over The Country are Filming EMPTY Hospitals !!!!

https://i0.wp.com/andywhiteblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/main-qimg-a2f015ce54b9b44fcab6a1984c4ba420-c.jpg?fit=380%2C380&ssl=1

Yeah something is really wrong and it's people like you nono!

“Yesterday, upon the recommendation of the U.S. Marshals Service, the department approved the special deputization request from H.H.S. for nine ... special agents to provide protective services for Dr. Fauci,” the Justice Department said in a statement to the Times.

It’s unclear what type of threats Fauci has received, although he has already become a target for right-wing conspiracy theories. But Alex Azar, the HHS secretary who has his own detail, has reportedly grown concerned about the rise in Fauci’s profile in recent weeks.

Another one like nono and his friends in here:

Investigators arrested a California train engineer Tuesday after he allegedly derailed a train in a bid to crash into the USNS Mercy, the hospital ship treating non-COVID-19 patients at the Port of Los Angeles to lessen the burden on area hospitals, prosecutors said.

Eduardo Moreno, 44, was expected to appear in court Wednesday for arraignment on train wrecking charges.

MORE: What to know about the Navy hospital ships coming to New York and California

Around 1 p.m. Tuesday, Moreno allegedly ran the train at full speed off the end of the tracks near the Navy medical boat, smashing through several concrete and chain barriers, before sliding through a parking lot nearly 250 yards from the Mercy, according to the criminal complaint.

No one was injured and the boat wasn't damaged, however, the train leaked a substantial amount of fuel, the complaint said.

A California Highway Patrol officer caught Moreno as he allegedly tried to escape from the scene, according to the complaint. Moreno allegedly told officers and FBI investigators that he deliberately derailed the train because he was suspicious of the Mercy's intentions and thought it was actually part of a government takeover, the complaint said.

"Moreno stated that he acted alone and had not pre-planned the attempted attack," according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Central District of California. "While admitting to intentionally derailing and crashing the train, he said he knew it would bring media attention and 'people could see for themselves,' referring to the Mercy."

MORE: How the US military is being utilized in responding to coronavirus

In an interview with FBI agents, Moreno stated that "he did it out of the desire to ‘wake people up,’" according to the complaint.

Investigators are still reviewing surveillance footage from the scene, including inside the locomotive.

Another one like nono and his friends in here:

Investigators arrested a California train engineer Tuesday after he allegedly derailed a train in a bid to crash into the USNS Mercy, the hospital ship treating non-COVID-19 patients at the Port of Los Angeles to lessen the burden on area hospitals, prosecutors said.

Eduardo Moreno, 44, was expected to appear in court Wednesday for arraignment on train wrecking charges.

MORE: What to know about the Navy hospital ships coming to New York and California

Around 1 p.m. Tuesday, Moreno allegedly ran the train at full speed off the end of the tracks near the Navy medical boat, smashing through several concrete and chain barriers, before sliding through a parking lot nearly 250 yards from the Mercy, according to the criminal complaint.

No one was injured and the boat wasn't damaged, however, the train leaked a substantial amount of fuel, the complaint said.

A California Highway Patrol officer caught Moreno as he allegedly tried to escape from the scene, according to the complaint. Moreno allegedly told officers and FBI investigators that he deliberately derailed the train because he was suspicious of the Mercy's intentions and thought it was actually part of a government takeover, the complaint said.

"Moreno stated that he acted alone and had not pre-planned the attempted attack," according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Central District of California. "While admitting to intentionally derailing and crashing the train, he said he knew it would bring media attention and 'people could see for themselves,' referring to the Mercy."

MORE: How the US military is being utilized in responding to coronavirus

In an interview with FBI agents, Moreno stated that "he did it out of the desire to ‘wake people up,’" according to the complaint.

Investigators are still reviewing surveillance footage from the scene, including inside the locomotive.

A. I have never advocated violence nor destruction....Think about that Meathead.
B. I continue to prod you to seek the TRUTH....
C. It's kinda sad that you would equate other conservatives and I with a psychotic
knucklehead who was hellbent on crashing a train into a Hospital ship ...
not to mention the physical impossibility of the train EVER reaching the ship...
Hopefully you can STILL remember some of your High School Physics classes ( If you had it ).

The train NEVER would have made it do to the friction coefficient of the ground in front of it.

Then you have a little problem of the " Harbor "....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUkTXOOUUAIhTAj?format=jpg&name=small

A. I have never advocated violence nor destruction....Think about that Meathead.
C. It's kinda sad that you would equate other conservatives and I with a psychotic
not to mention the physical impossibility of the train EVER reaching the ship...
Hopefully you can STILL remember some of your High School Physics classes ( If you had it ).

The train NEVER would have made it do to the friction coefficient of the ground in front of it.

Where are the images of empty hospitals?

I notice you didn't disparage the man or his mission.

I realized I used the antonym of what I wanted, how does that make me a "scumbag' for making the correction? You certainly are a touchy little thing.

You had to really sit down and think that response thru didn't you....

Antonym for Husky Poo...there is none.

Synonym for Husky Poo....Dog crap

Back