Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

I bet you two clowns are also antivaxxer nut jobs. The poor leadership from trump is what’s causing panic. Failed loser. Put Dr F up there, he’s the only smart one.

I bet you two clowns are also antivaxxer nut jobs. The poor leadership from trump is what’s causing panic. Failed loser. Put Dr F up there, he’s the only smart one.
whats causing the panic is the media declaring this to be the worst outbreak ever, that its 10x more deadly than the flu. They are proving to be wrong so far, and so are you. Many people will probably get this virus. but its not something we should have shut down schools and businesses for. thank the left leaning media and the people that only read headlines instead of looking at facts and numbers.

maybe you need to read more. the mortality rate is now down to 1.8% and falling. Germany who supposedly just went on lockdown sunday has more than 1,000 more cases than u.s. with a mortality rate of .24%. Far from 10x the lethality as the flu as the media has convinced liberals that just read headlines instead of facts and numbers. I wonder what will happen when the only store open are grocery stores and supply stores open during limited hours like italy. A mad rush with long lines and packed stores. the very thing we are trying to avoid.

You spread t's twaddle without remembering that he said the number of cases (not deaths) would be down to zero in a few days? More than few days ago?
typical response when you cant dispute facts and numbers.

Please continue. Those people are not laughing at you, specifically.

Dems were preparing for 4 more years. Trump was a shoe in for re-election. When this virus hit the libs ran with it. Trumps Legacy was based on the highest stock market returns we've seen in the nation ever...... And that's gone now. The virus will be here until after the November elections and that's most truth anyone's told you since the pandemic took over.

You spread t's twaddle without remembering that he said the number of cases (not deaths) would be down to zero in a few days? More than few days ago?

Please continue. Those people are not laughing at you, specifically.
Even I don't take trumps words too seriously, he shoots from the hip. I don't take words seriously no matter who it comes from. I care about action and results. especially from politicians. Even you should know they will say anything to get your vote. I care about results. so far this virus has spread very little compared to other countries and is far from a lethality that people under 65 should shut down schools and businesses for. We need to tell the media to stop over reacting, but as the president hes caught in a catch 22. for example travel bans, they used to be racist, now they arent strict enough. no satisfying dems.

Dems were preparing for 4 more years. Trump was a shoe in for re-election. When this virus hit the libs ran with it. Trumps Legacy was based on the highest stock market returns we've seen in the nation ever...... And that's gone now. The virus will be here until after the November elections and that's most truth anyone's told you since the pandemic took over.
All the Dems in Europe, Asia, and all other parts of the world that are shutting down, quarantining entire countries, and not allowing large groups to congregate? Which American Dems shut down the St. Patricks celebration in Ireland? Soros? World wide Dem conspiracy theory.... nuts.

typical response when you cant dispute facts and numbers.

China is a good place to start because they have passed the crest of their infection and are on the down side of the slope. Out of their 80,860 confirmed cases, there have been 3213 deaths, which is 3.98%. However, there are only 67,490 listed as "recovered", so the number of deaths in those conformed cases will be higher eventually - if all those so far confirmed but not yet recovered were to die from it, the rate would be 20.33%. That is unrealistically high, but it allows us to bracket the death rates as between 3.98% snd 20.33% - in China where they had no advance warning and the government tried to resist early warnings as bad for business.

How bad will it be here? Not as bad as that because we could see it coming and are taking rational steps to limit the speed of infection, but not "down to zero" by any stretch of the imagination.

It is now your turn to blame Obama for this whole mess.

I want to know why you think t was a shoo-in* for re-election.

*Please note the correction to an ancient idiom.

All the Dems in Europe, Asia, and all other parts of the world that are shutting down, quarantining entire countries, and not allowing large groups to congregate? Which American Dems shut down the St. Patricks celebration in Ireland? Soros? World wide Dem conspiracy theory.... nuts.
LOL. As I said earlier, ignorance and denial have been mainstreamed here now.

Dummy: “the President shoots from the hip. I love him.” “Obama’s fault.” “Dems are so jealous of trump.”

I want to know why you think t was a shoo-in* for re-election.

*Please note the correction to an ancient idiom.
Thanks. Voice to text but at least we know the grammar police are out in full force this morning.

Trumps poll numbers were stronger then ever with a surging economy but hey Believe what you want just like when Hillary was going to win in a landslide.

China is a good place to start because they have passed the crest of their infection and are on the down side of the slope. Out of their 80,860 confirmed cases, there have been 3213 deaths, which is 3.98%. However, there are only 67,490 listed as "recovered", so the number of deaths in those conformed cases will be higher eventually - if all those so far confirmed but not yet recovered were to die from it, the rate would be 20.33%. That is unrealistically high, but it allows us to bracket the death rates as between 3.98% snd 20.33% - in China where they had no advance warning and the government tried to resist early warnings as bad for business.

How bad will it be here? Not as bad as that because we could see it coming and are taking rational steps to limit the speed of infection, but not "down to zero" by any stretch of the imagination.

It is now your turn to blame Obama for this whole mess.
1. china is a bad place to compare. mortality rate is significantly different, its pretty obvious why (healthcare system, rural areas, etc) Even with using china as an example, I'm glad you see its not as serious as previous outbreaks and no where near as serious as the media claims.

2. I never blamed Obama. I blamed the media. I'm just awestruck that people have such a short term memory of the outbreak in 2009. That we didn't have a lockdown and it spread significantly more and killed significantly more. 80% of the infected were under 65 which is people in school and workforce. Cant you see the media is handling this the complete opposite from 2009? that if we did a lockdown, it should have been for H1N1 and not a virus for seniors with health problems? the only people that need to be locked down for this virus are seniors and even that is overblown for 66 deaths.

Dummy: “the President shoots from the hip. I love him.” “Obama’s fault.” “Dems are so jealous of trump.”
there you go spreading misinformation. cant dispute facts and numbers so you result to idiocy. So happy I left the democratic party. I got tired of reading headlines and started looking at facts. you should do the same.

Thanks. Voice to text but at least we know the grammar police are out in full force this morning.

Trumps poll numbers were stronger then ever with a surging economy but hey Believe what you want just like when Hillary was going to win in a landslide.

Trump's poll numbers showed him on the negative side of job approval and losing in Novemeber to every Democrat who said they were running. Even Rasmussen Reports, notorious for being on the Republican side of almost any issue ("It all depends on what questions you ask and who you ask them to") has struggled to keep t above 50% approval.

1. china is a bad place to compare. mortality rate is significantly different, its pretty obvious why (healthcare system, rural areas, etc) Even with using china as an example, I'm glad you see its not as serious as previous outbreaks and no where near as serious as the media claims.

2. I never blamed Obama. I blamed the media. I'm just awestruck that people have such a short term memory of the outbreak in 2009. That we didn't have a lockdown and it spread significantly more and killed significantly more. 80% of the infected were under 65 which is people in school and workforce. Cant you see the media is handling this the complete opposite from 2009? that if we did a lockdown, it should have been for H1N1 and not a virus for seniors with health problems? the only people that need to be locked down for this virus are seniors and even that is overblown for 66 deaths.

"I never blamed Obama" followed by criticism of the 2009 H1N1 response.

Trump's poll numbers showed him on the negative side of job approval and losing in Novemeber to every Democrat who said they were running. Even Rasmussen Reports, notorious for being on the Republican side of almost any issue ("It all depends on what questions you ask and who you ask them to") has struggled to keep t above 50% approval.
you're right, maybe this time the poll numbers will actually reflect who wins the presidents. lol. Remember? landslide victory for Hillary?

"I never blamed Obama" followed by criticism of the 2009 H1N1 response.
I stated facts, you took it as criticism. I never blamed Obama for Coronavirus. I don't even think its that serious to blame anyone for. I didnt even blame obama for H1N1. The seasonal flu is way worse statistically. The only reason I brought up Obama was that this hysteria over coronavirus is way worse than 2009 when the H1N1 was worse in every aspect.

Back