Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

We are all in this together, and while I know there has been some confusion surrounding the usage of face masks, I think it’s something we should all try to do when we are not able to be socially distanced from other.

We are all in this together, and while I know there has been some confusion surrounding the usage of face masks, I think it’s something we should all try to do when we are not able to be socially distanced from other.
I have no problem with this approach.
Asking people to wear a mask is fine, and you can wear one anywhere you want.
By the same token, if someone wants to go maskless, thats ok too.
When state and local governments mandate masks under threats to fine, revoke licenses and health permits, or literally send the cops to shut them down, I have a problem with that.
Defending your rights is not selfish, it's what Americans do.

It’s so easy for Biden.
Today it was “when I’m president, I will spend my Monday mornings working with our nation’s experts on defeating the virus, not insulting them on Twitter.”

When state and local governments mandate masks under threats to fine, revoke licenses and health permits, or literally send the cops to shut them down, I have a problem with that.
Cigarette smokers say that too.

Perhaps you can campaign for Maskless Mondays or something. Or you could ask t for one of those fashionable masks with the Presidential seal.

Since you posted the article, do you understand its point?
Why did you post it?
Two tough questions for you...
Masks in public places provide protection from viruses that is at best, negligible.
In the opinion of Dutch experts, they may even exacerbate the problem.

My personal opinion is that, when worn everywhere by the general public they cause more problems than they solve.
Much like Saint Fauci used to think.

Masks in public places provide protection from viruses that is at best, negligible.
In the opinion of Dutch experts, they may even exacerbate the problem.

My personal opinion is that, when worn everywhere by the general public they cause more problems than they solve.
Much like Saint Fauci used to think.
Your personal opinion. The arrogance embedded in that line just cracks me up.

Your personal opinion.
You're welcome.
When you follow a charismatic leader who tells you there are no facts (“could have been the Russians, could have been a 400 lb guy on his bed), then the poor mob believes they can have an opinion about anything.
He’s empowered you!

Since you posted the article, do you understand its point?
Why did you post it?
Two tough questions for you...

Why don't YOU post some data that supports your supposition and question to the
post you're attempting to ridicule....

One " Tough " question for you.

California covid 19 updated:
8,184,696 tests reported
514,901 cases
9388 death
0.018 mortality rate
A 2% chance if you get the virus that you will die?
And if you're in your 20's, close to a 0% chance? I can't imagine why all those in their 20's aren't so worried about it.

And if you're in your 20's, close to a 0% chance? I can't imagine why all those in their 20's aren't so worried about it.
IF you get the virus.
39,512,223 in the state
514, 901 cases
38,900,000 without the virus...
Wash your hands, stay 6 feet from each other and have a nice day....

IF you get the virus.
39,512,223 in the state
514, 901 cases
38,900,000 without the virus...
Wash your hands, stay 6 feet from each other and have a nice day....
Don't forget. When you talk cases. Multiply that number by anywhere from 10-20x. They assume they are vastly undercounting the people who have gotten it but were asymptomatic. So no @messy it is not a 2% chance if you get it you die.

Don't forget. When you talk cases. Multiply that number by anywhere from 10-20x. They assume they are vastly undercounting the people who have gotten it but were asymptomatic. So no @messy it is not a 2% chance if you get it you die.
The chances of dying in a vehicle crash? One in 103. Most Americans are still most likely to die of natural causes, chiefly heart disease (a one in six chance) or cancer (one in seven).

Lock yourself up in your basement if you have one, take the key with
a note attached to it and toss it out the window towards the street...

On the note :

Hi I'm " Messy " " Messy ".......I purposely locked myself in my basement......

Will you come unlock me....????

Back