SOCCER POSTS ONLY... Can this be done?

Wanna be rat? snitch? Btw, I'm not getting warned bc it's not political and it's completely relevant to prior posts about Surf Cup AZ and only tangentially related to Covid. Almost everything is related in some way to Covid these days. I generally like reading your posts, so please don't turn into a little whiny @#$%!
IMG_5292(1).jpg

Wanna be rat? snitch? Btw, I'm not getting warned bc it's not political and it's completely relevant to prior posts about Surf Cup AZ and only tangentially related to Covid. Almost everything is related in some way to Covid these days. I generally like reading your posts, so please don't turn into a little whiny @#$%!

im happy to follow any applicable rule.Doms site. But insist on the rules being applied equitably.

remember Paul was the biggest zealot of the apostles.

im happy to follow any applicable rule.Doms site. But insist on the rules being applied equitably.

remember Paul was the biggest zealot of the apostles.
Peter and his sword were hard core back in the day. He was a find fisherman too :)

Who’s Paul ?
He was a hard core Jew named Saul before he became Paul :) A great zealot for his cause. Stupid, uneducated sinners were following this Christ guy named Jesus and Saul was not all too happy. He would go around killing folks from "The Way." Had them killed and fed to wild animals and wild bats. Then he had a chance encounter with the One on the road to Damascus. Crazy stuff!!!

Soccer ranks as a religious experience for giant swaths of the planet. Glad to see that we’re caching right up on the SoCal forum!! May not even need to go to church tomorrow!! :).

@oh canada I have to agree with you on Surf leading everyone to believe the tournament was going to be played over it's original weekend, then the 2nd move, etc. I hope if they have to change dates again they are able to fit it in the small time frame our AZ peeps have informed us about.

I like reading your posts and I like reading @Grace T. soccer posts, so lets try to stay on track.... Both you and Grace and a handful of others on here contribute positively to this forum and I think she (Grace) and most people on here just wants everyone to abide by the rules or take it to the OFF TOPIC..
C'mon this thread hasn't derailed yet lets keep it going.. Soccer only

The GA league is done already? even the SW? glad they got some games.. Anyone on here want to share their GA experience? I have heard a few things here and there and its probably not the best season to ask for an opinion, but in case anyone wants to share...

Soccer ranks as a religious experience for giant swaths of the planet. Glad to see that we’re caching right up on the SoCal forum!! May not even need to go to church tomorrow!! :).

Is church even allowed anymore? Thought newsolini banned it. But yes soccer is the beautiful game and really the only sport that brings the whole world into the game. I remember going to the forum as a kid with my grandfather in the 70s and watching grainy black and white footage of world cup games. It was the only way to see some of the International play back then.

Brother Giesbock, you are not allowed to go to church anymore. I have much on my heart to share with everyone.

btw, thought it was totally crazy that GA teams played multiple games every weekend. yeah they got games in, but negatively affects the quality of play and the heatlh of the players---not to mention the sanity of parents driving to AZ and NV every weekend. young kids can handle it sure, but high school bodies cannot. What was your experience?

I can't believe the AZ and NV teams travel so much during a regular season....

Typically in ECNL we have to travel twice and it's a pain.. mad respect to the AZ and NV teams for all their travel.

@oh canada I have to agree with you on Surf leading everyone to believe the tournament was going to be played over it's original weekend, then the 2nd move, etc. I hope if they have to change dates again they are able to fit it in the small time frame our AZ peeps have informed us about.

I like reading your posts and I like reading @Grace T. soccer posts, so lets try to stay on track.... Both you and Grace and a handful of others on here contribute positively to this forum and I think she (Grace) and most people on here just wants everyone to abide by the rules or take it to the OFF TOPIC..
C'mon this thread hasn't derailed yet lets keep it going.. Soccer only

The GA league is done already? even the SW? glad they got some games.. Anyone on here want to share their GA experience? I have heard a few things here and there and its probably not the best season to ask for an opinion, but in case anyone wants to share...
I heard a lot of stuff but I wont share. Playing in East LA tomorrow. Grandpa hooked us with good soccer fun and killer lunch after.

If truth be told, every single league is struggling right about now. I have so many rumor mill stuff. However, it's best to look for soccer outside of club at this time. I really hope all leagues can resume sometime before winter is over. One can only hope.

did they cite why? do you think Mayor's Cup is next?

Why did they cancel the LV Thanksgiving Tournament? They saw it coming (see link below). Surf should see it coming too. There's no plateau in cases coming anytime soon. Someone has to speak truth.

Why did they cancel the LV Thanksgiving Tournament? They saw it coming (see link below). Surf should see it coming too. There's no plateau in cases coming anytime soon. Someone has to speak truth.

thanks for the article! With that said, if next week’s tourney is already cancelled, Mayor’s cup should just cancel theirs already as well instead of waiting until a week prior. So many teams applied that they had to split into 2 weekends. That’s probably not of popular opinion but why string families along at this point.

Back