*SoCalSoccer Database Deleted*

Southside Oops :eek: That was one way to get rid of Simon Magnus. Sorry the old forum was deleted. Good to get it started again. Thanks!

Hello Forum members ,
Two days ago the Socalsoccer database that contains all posts/threads/usernames was deleted. How this happened is unknown, and why someone would delete a soccer forum database is beyond me. 12 years of posts gone (1.2 million), and 20,000 members . We have to pick up where we left off and move forward now, and I have decided to start with the latest forum software Xenforo. I currently use Xenforo for www.nocalsoccer.com and have had no issues.
Over the next few days I will work on the forums look and function, including bringing back all the old forums categories. For the Premium/Platinum members I will have you contact me individually to reinstate your membership in a few days after I get the forum functioning .Please bare with me as I have many hours/days work ahead of me.

Dominic

PS Your old password and username is no longer in existence, please register.

OH NO! You mean "Despicable Act" posted on every page, boys and girls, 8 to 19 by Azurri is gone? After Azurri's threat (when his team lost to Celtic) directed at Culchie: If my wife wasn't here I'd kick your ass! Culchie's retort: O so you're hiding behind the little woman's petty coat. Don't let fear of common sense stop you; there's nothing between us, right now, but air and opportunity and opportunity knocks; now is the time this is the place-GO FOR IT! Pizza Pizza hightailed it so fast, Culchie spent 5 minutes spitting up dust.

Dom, i just came on to find an old post and BLAM!! it's all gone... Sorry about the hacker or what ever happened. This was and is always has been a good source of info and fun. I still have your first run T-Shirt! (we talk a good game). One of the originals but not a heavy poster. I just troll now and then since DD is in her last year of college. Keep up the good work.

Dom, i just came on to find an old post and BLAM!! it's all gone... Sorry about the hacker or what ever happened. This was and is always has been a good source of info and fun. I still have your first run T-Shirt! (we talk a good game). One of the originals but not a heavy poster. I just troll now and then since DD is in her last year of college. Keep up the good work.
On D-fense I am glad you stopped by, you were one of the originals from 10 years ago. I bet you cannot wait to get the grand kids playing :). Remember when the CSL was the only game in town, and Surf Cup truly was the best of the best?

On D-fense I am glad you stopped by, you were one of the originals from 10 years ago. I bet you cannot wait to get the grand kids playing :). Remember when the CSL was the only game in town, and Surf Cup truly was the best of the best?
Yea i was trying to find their CSL's archive standings to reference something for friends but their website is hard to navigate now. My co-workers who have kids playing club i give them some tips and recommend your site. The pool has overfilled..SMH

Hello Forum members ,
Two days ago the Socalsoccer database that contains all posts/threads/usernames was deleted. How this happened is unknown, and why someone would delete a soccer forum database is beyond me. 12 years of posts gone (1.2 million), and 20,000 members . We have to pick up where we left off and move forward now, and I have decided to start with the latest forum software Xenforo. I currently use Xenforo for www.nocalsoccer.com and have had no issues.
Over the next few days I will work on the forums look and function, including bringing back all the old forums categories. For the Premium/Platinum members I will have you contact me individually to reinstate your membership in a few days after I get the forum functioning .Please bare with me as I have many hours/days work ahead of me.

Dominic

PS Your old password and username is no longer in existence, please register.

https://www.carbonite.com/

It is unfortunate to lose a lot of very informative threads.

For me, it was loosing the insight & experiences expressed in regards to high school & college prep, discussing avenues tried, how to go about getting in touch with coaches, visiting schools & such. I think the larger clubs have started working on establishing a better path for college coach exposure, but i often found myself recommending to other parents who had questions, to visit the old forum & gain some insight.

I hope everyone's kids stay healthy & to have a positive new forum & season.

This is terrible! I can't believe someone would do something like this. As an out of state member(NTX) I always liked you guys forum and thought it was better than ours in many ways. Good luck getting the new forum up and running. You guys will have things back to normal in no time.

A new amusement that comes with the new forum --

Watching someone with multiple accounts post a message, realize he has done it using the wrong identity, delete it, then post the same message with the identity he intended.

Watching someone with multiple accounts post a message, realize he has done it using the wrong identity, delete it, then post the same message with the identity he intended.
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That never, ever, never, ever, ever, happens.

images

Back