SoCal State Cup

The top bracket has 7 ECRL teams, 1 DPL Team, and 1 ECNL Team. The rest are discovery and flight 1 teams. Who is going to win? We will be able to determine how good are these ECRL teams compared to discovery or top fligjt 1 teams.

My bet is on a discovery team winning it all.
no chance its Discovery unless LV Surf was in it, but they arent. DPL team will run away with it. Force takes it all.

LAFC SoCal ECNL is the main favorite in my eyes, followed by Koge. No chance for Discovery teams.
Also to consider the no pass rule for State Cup which affects teams with thin rosters or with injuries..

LAFC SoCal ECNL is the main favorite in my eyes, followed by Koge. No chance for Discovery teams.
Also to consider the no pass rule for State Cup which affects teams with thin rosters or with injuries..
It’s easy to pick LAFC ECNL. I think upsets will happen. LAFC is the best team but can they avoid an upset.

Isn’t the LAFC ECNL team just their 2010 team playing up? Unless they added some 09s to the team too.

There are also 5 teams from Flight 2 in the Super Cup, including my own.
  • LAFC So Cal G09/10 Pre ECNL
  • Legends FC White
  • FC Premier – Tostado
  • Tudela White
  • So Cal Blues Woodbury
Nobody asked me about this. One day I'm looking for our schedule in the Elite Cup, only to learn that we we got "promoted" to the Super Cup. Meanwhile, many Flight 1 teams remain in the Elite Cup.

In one of the flight 1 2009 brackets you have 2 of the top 3 teams playing elite cup. Slammers Diaz and slammers segovia . ‍♂️

Week 1 is in the books and a couple of observations.
1.pats Irvine beating strikers ecrl/nl
2. Lasc guerrero (Flight 1 Europa) tying HB slammers (discovery)
3. Plenty of teams not playing this weekend ??? Anyone have any insight on what happened to these teams.
4. 3 forfeited teams
5. Slammers Fullerton Diaz with a roster of 21 players with 4 coming from other slammers (non Fullerton) teams? Is that allowed?

The top bracket has 7 ECRL teams, 1 DPL Team, and 1 ECNL Team. The rest are discovery and flight 1 teams. Who is going to win? We will be able to determine how good are these ECRL teams compared to discovery or top fligjt 1 teams.

My bet is on a discovery team winning it all.
It looks like 2 DPL teams - West Coast and SD Force (Ocampo). I'd be surprised if anyone can beat that SD Force team.

Week 1 is in the books and a couple of observations.
1.pats Irvine beating strikers ecrl/nl
2. Lasc guerrero (Flight 1 Europa) tying HB slammers (discovery)
3. Plenty of teams not playing this weekend ??? Anyone have any insight on what happened to these teams.
4. 3 forfeited teams
5. Slammers Fullerton Diaz with a roster of 21 players with 4 coming from other slammers (non Fullerton) teams? Is that allowed?

Not allowed for State Cup. How is he getting away with that? You can only use your own roster.

Back