SoCal State Cup 2021 starting Fall 2021

@rainbow_unicorn Do you know the result of the Beach FC SB vs. Slammer FC BL game last Sunday?
Slammers forfeit due to Covid cases. State Cup is a mess. Just glad we're not one of the teams having to play 4 PM on Super Bowl Sunday. SOCAL should switch to using league games as a way to qualify for state cup. And start state cup earlier so that it finishes by Jan before players start moving to new teams.

Does anyone know the results to the Legends FC games on Sunday? They played SD Force and Cerritos Slammers Cruz. Is there a reason these results have not been posted?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know the results to the Legends FC games on Sunday? They played SD Force and Cerritos Slammers Cruz. Is there a reason these results have not been posted?

Thanks in advance.
It looks like it’s been updated

Any predictions for the round of 16 through finals?
My round of 16 predictions:

SC Blues Mulligan over Beach FC (SC Blues Mulligan the class of the age group)
Sporting Arsenal over SD Surf (Good match up and tough call, but Arsenal gets the nod)
Legend TV over Albion SC (Again, a good match up, but Legends TV gets the results)
SC Blues Sarabia over SDSC Surf (SC Blues Sarabia on collision course for semi final meeting with sister team)

Slammers HB over LAFC (Slammers HB is team to beat in lower half of bracket)
SC Blues Forsyth over Rebels SC (Another good match up [previous 2-2 tie in summer tourney], but SC Blues Forsyth finds a way to move on)
Strikers FC over City SC (Tough game that can go either way, but will give the nod to Strikers FC)
Legends FC over Slammer JB (Legends gets the result on home turf)

SC Blues Mulligan, Sarabia, and Slammers HB in a 3 horse race in my opinion.

Any comments or own predictions? Great job and huge accomplishment by all teams to make The Sweet 16 weekend.

Sporting Arsenal over SD Surf (Good match up and tough call, but Arsenal gets the nod)
Legend TV over Albion SC (Again, a good match up, but Legends TV gets the results)
SC Blues Sarabia over SDSC Surf (SC Blues Sarabia on collision course for semi final meeting with sister team)

SC Blues Forsyth over Rebels SC (Another good match up [previous 2-2 tie in summer tourney], but SC Blues Forsyth finds a way to move on)
Strikers FC over City SC (Tough game that can go either way, but will give the nod to Strikers FC)

Any comments or own predictions? Great job and huge accomplishment by all teams to make The Sweet 16 weekend.
I think you missed a couple of teams. Here's the G2010 Bracket...

I agree with your predictions. Elite 8 games will be fun to watch.

Damn.. they just switched the schedules around. I wonder if someone wasn’t happy with the current schedules.

Attachments

• F2F6D000-3332-473A-ADF6-CCBB9A78E751.png
    F2F6D000-3332-473A-ADF6-CCBB9A78E751.png
    428.4 KB · Views: 18
Glad I am not the only one that noticed. They also avoided each other during league except for one game?
So it looks like they went by actual flight results rather than the crossplay rules they have on their website. They should change that pretty easy.

Back