SoCal Soccer League -"Wait, the fox will eat the chickens if he is guarding the henhouse ?"

Heard a parent/ex con from Strikers FC LA B09 pulled out a bat at silverlakes lol. I doubt the league will do anything about it. Incidents like this and with scheduling issues, this league is becoming a joke. No offense SoCal lovers.

Heard a parent/ex con from Strikers FC LA B09 pulled out a bat at silverlakes lol. I doubt the league will do anything about it. Incidents like this and with scheduling issues, this league is becoming a joke. No offense SoCal lovers.
It’s been a few years since we had a chance to play in state cup. Watching 60+ girls 09 teams playing in Galway downs was very cool. I don’t know what the calsouth state cup is going to look like but I doubt that it will be anything near as good.

Another thing refs could do it take a pic of each player when checking in for the game and associate it with rostered players.

Again, over time it will look weird when one kid looks like 3 different players throughout the season.

No need for the Refs to stop the game from happening. Records will be there if the league wants to address.

Why not have the managers from the opposite teams check the teams in together? If there are concerns, they note it with a picture of the possible offending player, and turn it into the League. Referee should not have to be a part of this, absolutely ridiculous to think a referee should spend time squinting at the 10-year-old pictures of the kids and figuring out if that is still them.

Managers sign the rosters before the games, and if they are caught afterwards having lied, some sort of repercussion...

It seems that this rule of allowing players to play down is advantageous for only the larger clubs. A small club was first in their Europa flight one bracket until their team played a larger club that had 5 EC** players play with them. The following weekend the same thing happened to another of that club’s top teams when 4 EC** players were brought down to play against them in Flight 1. I was told when this same team had injuries and needed extra players they had to borrow from a team two years younger, as the club had no other teams of that age and only one team a year below which had a game time conflict. So large clubs are bringing down players from several levels higher even when a team already has subs, but the small club needs to bring in players two years younger just to have 11 on the field, hmm I’d say the league standings are next to worthless under these circumstance. I’m sure everyone could have guessed this is what would happen with this ridiculous rule.

Back