SoCal Blues

SoccerGuru

SILVER ELITE
What is going on over at SoCal Blues?

I was told that the director of the club is now the youngers coach and that Baker is leaving the club? Can anyone confirm this?

What is going on over at SoCal Blues?

I was told that the director of the club is now the youngers coach and that Baker is leaving the club? Can anyone confirm this?
This last weekend at my DD's 06 game RR and TB were scouting. Typically this would be done by AR. Found this odd why they were there, however this rumor does shed some light as to possibly why.

This last weekend at my DD's 06 game RR and TB were scouting. Typically this would be done by AR. Found this odd why they were there, however this rumor does shed some light as to possibly why.
so AR was the coach that was fired as referenced above?

Won't be club soccer if coaches, directors, teams, players where not moving, switching, or leaving. Nature of the beast.

Some of my kids teams have had great coaches that moved up on the food chain, got married, started families, moved to find more affordable housing, etc.

The only thing that's certain is change, ever year in youth sports is different and this one has been a real doozy so far, best is yet to come...

Won't be club soccer if coaches, directors, teams, players where not moving, switching, or leaving. Nature of the beast.

Some of my kids teams have had great coaches that moved up on the food chain, got married, started families, moved to find more affordable housing, etc.

The only thing that's certain is change, ever year in youth sports is different and this one has been a real doozy so far, best is yet to come...
I agree but usually it starts in May? This was an April surprise for sure but one that needed to happen, MOO :)

Are parents happy about Baker stepping down? He has a winning record but i have heard he isn't the nicest coach.

Back