So much for Girls Soccer! Thanks Joe!!!

Wish I could put this in the SoCal thread! It’s scientifically proven that biological males hold a physical advantage over biological females.

The only question is how much damage can this do to Women’s sports in 4 to 8 years...

Wish I could put this in the SoCal thread! It’s scientifically proven that biological males hold a physical advantage over biological females.

The only question is how much damage can this do to Women’s sports in 4 to 8 years...

Wow you people are stupid. Do you ever think for yourselves?

Yes, boys who think they are girls can participate in girls HS teams and also be in the girls locker room. That is all I really need to know.

Dawn(nie) will never make the boys team so the reality is that boys will not be effected.

Yes, boys who think they are girls can participate in girls HS teams and also be in the girls locker room. That is all I really need to know.

Dawn(nie) will never make the boys team so the reality is that boys will not be effected.
Can you show me where it says that?

Can you show me where it says that?
It says something vague like children should be able to learn without worrying about access to the classroom locker room or sports. Because it’s so vague that leaves it to the courts to interpret what Biden really means by this. You can definitely expect locker room law suits particularly in red states (iirc California already does this). In states like California you’ll probably get lawsuits to the college athletics requirements that athletes need to be on hormones for a year. What they thing means is now up to a judge and their creative or not so creative interpretation.

I personally always thought this issue has been overblown by both sides. On the one hand there’s not going to be a rush of crazy pervs declaring their girls because they want to look at something in a locker room. On the other hand there is a concern at the highest level that mtf transgenders blow the curve. I always thought the college rules were a good solid compromise between inclusion and fairness but guess we aren’t doing that these days anymore and it’s my way or the highway

I reffed an ayso game of 8 year olds once with a kid who was born male but declared himself female. Nicest sweetest little kid. Was very happy playing on the girls team (and at the same time reveling in the attention). Was not the strongest kid on the field despite being biological male. Not even close. Impact on the game was zero (if not actually a negative) since the child cowered any time the ball came near.

It says something vague like children should be able to learn without worrying about access to the classroom locker room or sports. Because it’s so vague that leaves it to the courts to interpret what Biden really means by this. You can definitely expect locker room law suits particularly in red states (iirc California already does this). In states like California you’ll probably get lawsuits to the college athletics requirements that athletes need to be on hormones for a year. What they thing means is now up to a judge and their creative or not so creative interpretation.

I personally always thought this issue has been overblown by both sides. On the one hand there’s not going to be a rush of crazy pervs declaring their girls because they want to look at something in a locker room. On the other hand there is a concern at the highest level that mtf transgenders blow the curve. I always thought the college rules were a good solid compromise between inclusion and fairness but guess we aren’t doing that these days anymore and it’s my way or the highway

I reffed an ayso game of 8 year olds once with a kid who was born male but declared himself female. Nicest sweetest little kid. Was very happy playing on the girls team (and at the same time reveling in the attention). Was not the strongest kid on the field despite being biological male. Not even close. Impact on the game was zero (if not actually a negative) since the child cowered any time the ball came near.
I’m pretty sure people will do the right thing.

I’m pretty sure people will do the right thing.

I'm pretty sure they won't. People care more about winning than "doing the right thing". The right thing is the long standing NCAA transgender rules which balance equity and inclusion concerns. The right (which said very little about those rules to date) now thinks they are extreme. The left will file a lawsuit to have them revoked.

More Trump supporter bullshit. Just looking for a reason to get Trump back in office. What a dumbfuck you are.

I'm pretty sure they won't. People care more about winning than "doing the right thing". The right thing is the long standing NCAA transgender rules which balance equity and inclusion concerns. The right (which said very little about those rules to date) now thinks they are extreme. The left will file a lawsuit to have them revoked.
You really need to lose your black or white, left or right mentality. Everything isn’t that simple.

Back