Slow your roll, Top Coach suspended

keep your idiotic views of self isolation for life without sports to yourself. This is a soccer forum, a team sport. Not some fraidy cat forum where we ignore the statistics and tell everyone they are putting everyone else at risk for stepping outside. You are the problem, spreading incorrect information that only increases fear. Go away, forever

Unless you are under 12, you ARE putting other people at risk by stepping outside. It sounds crazy, but that is where we are.

You can mitigate that risk by giving other people enough room, and by wearing a cloth mask. Not sure why that sounds so bad. I went for a run this morning, mask and all. It was great.

Unless you are under 12, you ARE putting other people at risk by stepping outside. It sounds crazy, but that is where we are.

You can mitigate that risk by giving other people enough room, and by wearing a cloth mask. Not sure why that sounds so bad. I went for a run this morning, mask and all. It was great.
The dude said putting kids lives in danger. The flu kills more kids than this virus. His statement is wrong unless he's scared of the flu as well which hes not, since he allowed his kids to play club soccer before COVID. Never said anything about this not being dangerous for others, though we have over 99% chance of surviving this.

I have been to Iraq and been in MOPP4 for half of it.. I know what a Bioweapon can do... this is not a joke. This is real life it will bite you.

Unlike the flu, for which there is a vaccine, everyone in the population is theoretically susceptible to COVID-19. So while the flu affects 8% of the U.S. population every year, according to the CDC, between 50% and 80% of the population could be infected with COVID-19, according to a study published March 30 in the journal The Lancet. In the U.S., that would translate to 1 million deaths from COVID-19 if half the population becomes infected and there are no social distancing measures or therapeutics, the Post reported.
Unlike the flu, for which there is a vaccine, everyone in the population is theoretically susceptible to COVID-19. So while the flu affects 8% of the U.S. population every year, according to the CDC, between 50% and 80% of the population could be infected with COVID-19, according to a study published March 30 in the journal The Lancet. In the U.S., that would translate to 1 million deaths from COVID-19 if half the population becomes infected and there are no social distancing measures or therapeutics, the Post reported.
[/QUOTE]
1. The flu vaccine overall is only 65% effective according to CDC and that's against the strains its trying to protect against.
2. The flu vaccine was only 38% effective in 2017-2018 according to CDC.
3. The flu literally kills more kids than COVID but you are scared kids will die from this virus. Please read your comment that I replied to.

1. The flu vaccine overall is only 65% effective according to CDC and that's against the strains its trying to protect against.
3. The flu literally kills more kids than COVID but you are scared kids will die from this virus. Please read your comment that I replied to.
[/QUOTE]

4. Car accidents kills more kids than both combined and I bet the 'dude' is responsible for putting them at this risk.

4. Car accidents kills more kids than both combined and I bet the 'dude' is responsible for putting them at this risk.
[/QUOTE]
I think he's just upset I called him out on his incorrect statement. That's what happens when you look at headlines instead of facts.

I have been to Iraq and been in MOPP4 for half of it.. I know what a Bioweapon can do... this is not a joke. This is real life it will bite you.

[/QUOTE]
It's one day after Memorial Day, let's not invoke sensational stories of an Iraq deployment to try and make your case. Early (and I mean early!) we were in MOPP4 and that was due to a credible chemical weapon threat (another discussion). Since then, not so much. State your COVID19 cases as you see fit, don't compare this to what you may or may not have experienced while deployed.

I was in Baqubah near the blue dome... I saw soldiers bleed out because of stupidity.

I have the solution: find three Medical professionals ... Doctors with at least 20 years experience in infectious disease willing to put their medical license and reputation on the line. Have them publicly sign a Document stating Cal South is able to hold practice with countermeasures in place. I will keep quite and not protest. Find these 3 and you can take your chances.

No doctors with a political agenda... definitely not the one that said our “dear leader” was 239lbs.

I was in Baqubah near the blue dome... I saw soldiers bleed out because of stupidity.

I have the solution: find three Medical professionals ... Doctors with at least 20 years experience in infectious disease willing to put their medical license and reputation on the line. Have them publicly sign a Document stating Cal South is able to hold practice with countermeasures in place. I will keep quite and not protest. Find these 3 and you can take your chances.

No doctors with a political agenda... definitely not the one that said our “dear leader” was 239lbs.
I get it, not questioning your service, no reason to. But they are not related - MOPP4 and CV19 PPE. I appreciate your reference to the government building in Baqubah - spent many months at Warhorse and in the city - thank you for your service.

I get it, not questioning your service, no reason to. But they are not related - MOPP4 and CV19 PPE. I appreciate your reference to the government building in Baqubah - spent many months at Warhorse and in the city - thank you for your service.

Thank you for your service as well... Served Summerall to the Greenzone. I bring out my military experience. ( not often) to emphasize a point.. you learn that a bio weapon sticks... it sticks to surfaces... it’s not only in the air. When I heard that this virus can live on a metal surface for 5 days and transmit i knew it was no joke.

Have Expert Medical doctors like Dr Fauci publicly state the return of kids and soccer...When i see Doctors put their reputation and careers on the line I will know we are ready to go back.

Back