Since Having Covid

Dominic

DA
Staff member
Since having covid March 2020:

I have not caught a cold or flu. I usually catch a cold 3 times a year.

Loud bass (JL Audio system in car) did something to my brain after 60 seconds, felt like an instant flu. Would go away after 30 minutes. This lasted 8 months and is now pretty much gone.

Drinking 3 beers made me feel like I had slight covid, this lasted about 5 months.

Strange stuff!

Anyone else?

I haven't felt sick since Jan 20th, 2020. That was my three day trip to Seattle and Kirkland. The plane was sick as well :) I lost 38 ((gained 2 over the last week)) and no meat, no beers, no wine and just super healthy Dom. I feel amazing, like a kid again. My best pal took the shots and I swear he is not the same. Freaking out about retirement and can;t shake it.

Since having covid March 2020:

I have not caught a cold or flu. I usually catch a cold 3 times a year.

Loud bass (JL Audio system in car) did something to my brain after 60 seconds, felt like an instant flu. Would go away after 30 minutes. This lasted 8 months and is now pretty much gone.

Drinking 3 beers made me feel like I had slight covid, this lasted about 5 months.

Strange stuff!

Anyone else?
Hair loss, a secondary infection I couldn’t shake, got winded all the time. Disappeared at about the 8th month mark

Kiddo was sick all of 2 days but developed a touch of asthma and got winded easily during gk practice. Disappeared at the beginning of fall.

Dominic

DA
Staff member
I haven't felt sick since Jan 20th, 2020. That was my three day trip to Seattle and Kirkland. The plane was sick as well :) I lost 38 ((gained 2 over the last week)) and no meat, no beers, no wine and just super healthy Dom. I feel amazing, like a kid again. My best pal took the shots and I swear he is not the same. Freaking out about retirement and can;t shake it.
So your saying watch out for the shot?

So your saying watch out for the shot?
I'm saying eat healthy and stay away from heart burn Dom. To each his or her own. I do not go around warning people not to take the shot(s). I just tell people I will not. I'm being asked it a lot lately, which has me concerned. Again, I do not go around talking about like you just did...lol!!!

I didn't catch COVID, but, no colds since before COVID. I think the masking/distancing has taken a big bite out of the normal cold and flu season.
For me the main cold vectors have always been dragging it in from schools, getting it on the airplane during business travel and people who come in sick at the office. Since schools and the office have been shut down and haven’t been on an airplane... haven’t had any.

I was in bed for the better part of two weeks, bought one of those pulse oximeters from Amazon and my blood oxygen level wasn't great. Nighttime was the absolute worst. Took me about three-four months to get back to what I felt was my normal level of fitness. First Pfizer shot made my arm hot for a day, second Pfizer shot knocked me out for a day and a half, but the exhaustion and aching flipped off like a switch and that day I felt ready to go a full 90 box-to-box, amazing.

second Pfizer shot knocked me out for a day and a half, but the exhaustion and aching flipped off like a switch and that day I felt ready to go a full 90 box-to-box, amazing.
Ditto. 2nd got me dizzy to the point that I felt like I was driving with a buZz. The headaches were the worst. After 2 days I was energized.