Silverlakes Tourney in Horsetown USA

Futbol30

SILVER
Since we're all playing the guessing game on Surf Cup thought I'd throw out Silverlakes that I believe is to take place the weekend after Surf. What do you all think? Yes or no? or who cares? I have no idea about either or about Man City Hell I haven't a clue about league either. Anyway, let's see what they do I mean they're infamous for hosting tournaments in 110-degree weather on turf so...... ya never know.

Positive Covid tests? Or positive progress on playing soccer?
Since we're all playing the guessing game on Surf Cup thought I'd throw out Silverlakes that I believe is to take place the weekend after Surf. What do you all think? Yes or no? or who cares? I have no idea about either or about Man City Hell I haven't a clue about league either. Anyway, let's see what they do I mean they're infamous for hosting tournaments in 110-degree weather on turf so...... ya never know.
Dead period til August 31. I say that's a no for Silverlakes to happen. Coaches ( If they come out) go to Surf or Silverlakes. Which one is a toss up!

I like the fact that they have on onsite location where I can purchase and enjoy an IPA. That is a win. And during certain times of the year I can also watch football before the soccer game starts. That moves the location to a win win.

Just curious - what do the drinks cost at the Silverlakes bar?

Back