Gold= B
Silver Elite= C
Silver= D
Bronze=E

SCDSL:
Flight 1= A,B
Flight 2= B, C, D
Flight 3= D,E

All depends on the age group though. Last year 90% of the teams in CSL (2009) were Bronze, so you can't claim all of those teams are flight 3 teams.

Gee, FYI you should post this question and other soccer questions in the SoCal Scene Forum. You will get a lot more input there and it is completely appropriate for you to post theses types of questions there; folks do that all the time. This forum is the "Off Topic" forum which mainly means any subject other than soccer. Best of luck.

Gee, FYI you should post this question and other soccer questions in the SoCal Scene Forum. You will get a lot more input there and it is completely appropriate for you to post theses types of questions there; folks do that all the time. This forum is the "Off Topic" forum which mainly means any subject other than soccer. Best of luck.
Booty, you are so full of information, what a nice guy.

... get out ...
I warned Gee, in what is generally known to persons of reasonable intelligence, self-awareness, and a sense of comedic topical humor known as "irony" that their query should be directed as Booter suggested. However, my choice was a topical reference to the film "Get Out", which contained a seminal scene in which a zombified victim of a group of sociopaths had a fleeting moment of consciousness, and tried to warn a new victim to 'leave' before it was too late.

The parallels of that film's premise to this Off Topic section and its lunacy is what rational thinking people call "satire". Unfortunately, there are a fair number of nincompoops here devoid of any sense of humor, empathy, self-awareness, or the capacity to find humor if it originates outside their political snow globe in which they protectively reside.

One idiot read a post from another idiot, in which the second idiot used a Russian translation generator to post something idiotic. The first idiot thought I had posted it. Since I have a longer and firmer fake alias name than he does. Once a third idiot pointed out that the idiotic post by the first idiot was by one of the first idiot's many daily idiotic posts, the second idiot apologized to the first idiot for mistaking the first idiot for me. Therein finding the first idiot's Russian nonsense to be acceptable, whatever it translated to, since its writer was in the nincompoop snow globe world.

This is the level of idiocracy this thread has been reduced to, thanks to the alternate fact universe now swirling like pixie dust around actual facts.

And yes. My avatar is another example of satire. An angry toothless Trump supporter screaming incoherently at someone who does not look like a fresh scrubbed Anglo Saxon American with Northern European family heritage.

And yes. My avatar is another example of satire. An angry toothless Trump supporter screaming incoherently at someone who does not look like a fresh scrubbed Anglo Saxon American with Northern European family heritage.
Someone took umbrage at my avatar's satirical nature. Could they be a toothless incoherent Trump supporter that likes to scream at persons in this country that don't exhibit facial and body structure that conforms to the stereotypical ideal of Northern European Anglo Saxon immigrant heritage?

Like from Norway. Not any shithole African country.

You mean blaming all his toothless woes on someone else?

Someone took umbrage at my avatar's satirical nature. Could they be a toothless incoherent Trump supporter that likes to scream at persons in this country that don't exhibit facial and body structure that conforms to the stereotypical ideal of Northern European Anglo Saxon immigrant heritage?

Like from Norway. Not any shithole African country.

Bob.....if you have image problems and bleeding gums, try Cunning Dental....
Losing weight will help your self esteem......just ask Marie Osmond...
As for your pear shape and desire to wear women's clothing....Thailand....Just ask your favorite Heli Pilot Mr Tur.
Although he might have switched else where....

Back