Silver Lakes College Showcase, Surf College Showcase, November Nights

No hate here, just can't believe there could be anyone who would support how she acts, that's all.
On second thought, I do remember you being the prick that likes to play Clouseau and out people on this forum.
Have a nice life together.
Deny all you want. Your money can't buy out of the club soccer HATERS club.

You also need to stop being a hypocrite. Yet, again you are talking crap on a posters DD with your post below. It insinuates MAP's DD plays college soccer, because of a quota and not because she is an elite player.

MAPs daughter must be one hell of a player for the coach to put up with her, or maybe they had a quota to fill.

I just love the fact that his little brain was working overtime spitting out all his useless babble. He must be a real peach at the nieghborhood picnics...if he even gets invited.

You are such a toolbot. I wouldn't worry about NG. You on the other hand are classic. You put UCSB as your avatar like that is some badge of honor!! Did little Mia just commit? She must be amazing if she is a 2019. If not well..... All of your posts are in this silly forum and you are so easy to get worked up. Sorry to tell you that Beach getting DA won't change anything. They still won't be Slammers, Surf or Blues. Continue your circle jerk with the rabble.

You also need to stop being a hypocrite. Yet, again you are talking crap on a posters DD with your post below. It insinuates MAP's DD plays college soccer, because of a quota and not because she is an elite player.

No worries NG. I have Sheriff douche blocked and what he thinks of my daughter is irrelevant. She has the credentials, the street cred, and just had a kick ass freshman season. Not to mention she is getting straight A's at a top university. I'm good. Knowing that heartbreak is in his future is enough for me.

Lets hope not!!

And yours is in for a surprise at NC State Cali. They only have one senior starter and the rest are freshmen and sophomores. Meaning little Mia will be sitting for a minimum of 2 years. Assuming they don't recruit over her with their new found success.

You are such a toolbot. I wouldn't worry about NG. You on the other hand are classic. You put UCSB as your avatar like that is some badge of honor!! Did little Mia just commit? She must be amazing if she is a 2019. If not well..... All of your posts are in this silly forum and you are so easy to get worked up. Sorry to tell you that Beach getting DA won't change anything. They still won't be Slammers, Surf or Blues. Continue your circle jerk with the rabble.
Livinthedream's DD is a 2018. It's going to an adjustment for his DD coming from Beach, because UCSB plays kickball.

No worries NG. I have Sheriff douche blocked and what he thinks of my daughter is irrelevant. She has the credentials, the street cred, and just had a kick ass freshman season. Not to mention she is getting straight A's at a top university. I'm good. Knowing that heartbreak is in his future is enough for me.
I have nothing against your daughter, I am sure she is a great player. It is you who tears everyone down , for what reason I do not know.
You must be an embarrassment to her always.

I was just saying maybe they needed to take an underprivileged kid from a broken home, where the mom is passed out drunk half the time.
That's all.

Clouseau at it again.
Livinthedream's DD is a 2018. It's going to an adjustment for his DD coming from Beach, because UCSB plays kickball.
where did your DD play club? What College is she going to? What have you ever done to talk so much trash to be an expert? Did you play in college or just sleep with a lot of club coaches? Just curious...although I find it funny that No Goal's DD decided on Washington. Nothing like getting away from that tool of a father, good for her. I guess Canada wasn't recruiting her.

I'm just playing. I like Mauricio, Jeff and Rob at Beach. They are excellent coaches. My player was going to play for the Beach WPSL team but got busy with other commitments. She might play for them this offseason.

You already know that I just like to rattle some chains for fun. This stuff isn't life or death so I try to have fun with it.

where did your DD play club? What College is she going to? What have you ever done to talk so much trash to be an expert? Did you play in college or just sleep with a lot of club coaches? Just curious...although I find it funny that No Goal's DD decided on Washington. Nothing like getting away from that tool of a father, good for her. I guess Canada wasn't recruiting her.

I would tell you but then I would have to kill you and I doubt that you would want that. I'm not concerned with proving my credibility. I will say that I played but I am far from an expert. Sleeping with coaches isn't necessary if your player kills the game. The stuff my kid is working on is next level so let's just keep it at that. You would KILL to have her go to my players college but this isn't a comparison. You can save that pissing contest for you and your buddies. Since I squat when I piss you are guaranteed a win. But let's not make this about me. My kid is doing it! 4.0 in college and plenty of PT. Not to mention the other stuff.

Hey I'm not sure why you think that talking crap about NoGoals daughter going to UDub as a bad thing. She is a baller and Lesle G is one of the best coaches around. I can tell you that his daughter chose her school not the other way around

Sorry to involve you in my fun but I'm playing chess while you are still playing checkers. Cheers!!

UCSB doesn't play kickball they play a very similar system to Beach...just like Washington does. But the beauty of UCSB is that it is an excellent school with a great coaching staff and soccer program. One of the reasons my DD chose UCSB was because family and friends can watch her play at home and away. I understand your DD going to Washington...the further from you embarrassing her in front of her teammates and coaches the better...congrats on having a smart kid.

UCSB doesn't play kickball they play a very similar system to Beach...just like Washington does. But the beauty of UCSB is that it is an excellent school with a great coaching staff and soccer program. One of the reasons my DD chose UCSB was because family and friends can watch her play at home and away. I understand your DD going to Washington...the further from you embarrassing her in front of her teammates and coaches the better...congrats on having a smart kid.

Hey Living I replied to your DM. The ball is in your court.

I would tell you but then I would have to kill you and I doubt that you would want that. I'm not concerned with proving my credibility. I will say that I played but I am far from an expert. Sleeping with coaches isn't necessary if your player kills the game. The stuff my kid is working on is next level so let's just keep it at that. You would KILL to have her go to my players college but this isn't a comparison. You can save that pissing contest for you and your buddies. Since I squat when I piss you are guaranteed a win. But let's not make this about me. My kid is doing it! 4.0 in college and plenty of PT. Not to mention the other stuff.

Hey I'm not sure why you think that talking crap about NoGoals daughter going to UDub as a bad thing. She is a baller and Lesle G is one of the best coaches around. I can tell you that his daughter chose her school not the other way around

Sorry to involve you in my fun but I'm playing chess while you are still playing checkers. Cheers!!
let's meet...soon.

I have a big one on the hook, ah man it's just Livinthedream again....shucks!

Your funny, actually my wife and I plan on flying up for every UDub home game. You see my DD is pretty independent and doesn't need to stay close to home, unlike some kids. She knows we are only a 2 hour flight away if needed.

I know you're part of the HATERS club. It must suck with all your DDs accomplishments and you being her club team manager. It must be disappointing for your to see her verbally commit to a kickball team after how many years at Beach. Just give this advice as a ctr back, when the ball comes her way...telll her to "SEND IT!"

Time to throw the small fish (you) back into the lake.

I have you hooked so deep, delusional aren't you. I saw UCSB play against UCI when my DD was a freshmen. UCSB is kickball!

UCSB great coaching staff? Obvious you didn't do your research on the head coach.

I have a big one on the hook, ah man it's just Livinthedream again....shucks!

Your funny, actually my wife and I plan on flying up for every UDub home game. You see my DD is pretty independent and doesn't need to stay close to home, unlike some kids. She knows we are only a 2 hour flight away if needed.

I know you're part of the HATERS club. It must suck with all your DDs accomplishments and you being her club team manager. It must be disappointing for your to see her verbally commit to a kickball team after how many years at Beach. Just give this advice as a ctr back, when the ball comes her way...telll her to "SEND IT!"

Time to throw the small fish (you) back into the lake.

Livingthedream, your drive from the South Bay area in traffic to UCSB is what 3 hours at best. My flight from SoCal to Seattle is about 2 hours. Choke on that for a minute!

Back