Short Hike Ideas?

Torrey Pines Gliderport to Black's Beach with options for the return route

Take water, a beach towel, and sunscreen.

Any grandma who doesn't need a walker or oxygen tank can manage the well-marked main trail that starts south of the concession stands. The trail at the north end of the parking lot can be a tricky scramble and is not really maintained. A longer option is to walk north up the beach to Torrey Pines State Park and then up through trails and the original placement of Route 101 looping back by Torrey Pines golf course and the medical/research buildings next to UCSD. (Our obstetrician had his office there with a perfect view of the golf course - we had great insurance then otherwise I don't know how we could have afforded him. And he knew Dr. Salk!)

As for the alleged legendary supposed quasi-legal nude sunbathing that may or may not have taken place there in the past or present, just maintain proper social distancing.

Another bonus - since the parking lot is separated from the golf course by just a chain-link fence, sometimes one can find runaway golf balls there.
2F3AE663-ED38-4D0A-B09B-3F63279AC0F6.jpeg

Torrey Pines Gliderport to Black's Beach with options for the return route

Take water, a beach towel, and sunscreen.

Any grandma who doesn't need a walker or oxygen tank can manage the well-marked main trail that starts south of the concession stands. The trail at the north end of the parking lot can be a tricky scramble and is not really maintained. A longer option is to walk north up the beach to Torrey Pines State Park and then up through trails and the original placement of Route 101 looping back by Torrey Pines golf course and the medical/research buildings next to UCSD. (Our obstetrician had his office there with a perfect view of the golf course - we had great insurance then otherwise I don't know how we could have afforded him. And he knew Dr. Salk!)

As for the alleged legendary supposed quasi-legal nude sunbathing that may or may not have taken place there in the past or present, just maintain proper social distancing.

Another bonus - since the parking lot is separated from the golf course by just a chain-link fence, sometimes one can find runaway golf balls there.

Thanks for further confirming what I have Stated is your TRUE nature is.....

You're one sick F@#k....!

Back