Shiba Inu Coin

You tellʻum Satoshi!
I was just thinking of you Bruddah IZ. I took a month off from posting and just read and read some more. Amazing where all this is going and what was going on behind the closed doors in DC and what some of these avatars stand for. WE ain't seen nothing yet. Welcome back!!!

You can always expect that when Espola post an article he hasnʻt read it. And if he has, he usually doesnʻt really comprehend what he has posted. Heʻs a prisoner of his past. Maybe too conservative even.
Yea.. I think the jab has made him worse. Him and Sunshine are a cute couple and provide much needed comic relief on the forum.

If you haven't already, take a look at Fetch and go through their white paper.

Show me. Oh wait... you don't know how to do that.

Looks like you'll need more salt on that hash...

I have lost some money on some investments, but overall I have made money.

The silliest thing we invested our retirement funds in was a unit trust focused on 90s "new tech" startups. After it tripled, we pulled out the initial stake, and then liquidated the whole thing after it quintupled.

And then there was another tech startup that was saved from hard times by a key-man insurance policy after one the founders died from a heart attack. We made a little on that.

I have lost some money on some investments, but overall I have made money.

The silliest thing we invested our retirement funds in was a unit trust focused on 90s "new tech" startups. After it tripled, we pulled out the initial stake, and then liquidated the whole thing after it quintupled.

And then there was another tech startup that was saved from hard times by a key-man insurance policy after one the founders died from a heart attack. We made a little on that.
I did the same in the 90s. The problem.was trusting someone who I didn't know well enough. Hence the DYOR attitude I now have..

Back