SCDSL - Schedule and Rules Updates?

Anyone know when we should expect the schedule to come out?

And will there be anything new and exciting for Rules & Regulations or Game Day Procedures?

So I should stop looking every 45 minutes and continuously hitting refresh like it was a button on a slot machine?

So I should stop looking every 45 minutes and continuously hitting refresh like it was a button on a slot machine?

Only if the schedule doesn’t come out before Labor Day weekend.
If I remember right, the schedule for both SCDSL and CSL came out right before Blues Cup.

Oh the annual scheduling problems: For all the leagues and people:

73372045.jpg

Still have 18 days until the season starts.

Schedules will come out in 16 and be immediately rescinded due to errors.

Everyone set your alarms for 5am Saturday morning. You know the first game will be 8am at the furthest edge of whatever your teams range is.

I’ve got 3 kids that play. Trying to figure out my rotation and whether I’ll make it in time to catch the college football game I care about that weekend.

Had you just PAID the extra $$ for the New-Improved-Elite of the Elite-Navy/Gold/Silver Plus-Developmental-PDA-Pre ENCL-.....Discovery! League you'd already have your schedule.
The rest of you will have to wait.

I say we hit 10 pages!

Had you just PAID the extra $$ for the New-Improved-Elite of the Elite-Navy/Gold/Silver Plus-Developmental-PDA-Pre ENCL-.....Discovery! League you'd already have your schedule.
The rest of you will have to wait.

I say we hit 10 pages!

Ha ha actually no not at this time...
....Discovery Division
Schedules are not available at this time - please check back later.

I’m almost embarrassed to say that I have a web change set up for the 2018 schedule page with an alert to my email...

Back