SCDSL now to be called SoCal

From what I see on the SW NPL schedule, Albion North G04 team is playing in that league, they are also still showing on the schedule for SCDSL that seems excessive to have the team play in both leagues this spring especially as their players are likely also playing high school soccer. I noticed San Clemente Surf G04 are also showing up on both league’s schedules.
That SW NPL league seems to be super disorganized. Or they are trying to be super accommodating of schedules and making lots of last minute changes.
How much does it cost to license some sort of scheduling program?

Anybody know how SCDSL spring league will be split up for 7v7, 9v9 and 11v11? I initially thought 2012's and younger are 7v7, 2011/10 are 9v9 and 2009's and older are 11v11.

But looking at the SCDSL spring 2021 ref fees and it looks like 2011's and younger are 7v7, 2009/10 are 9v9 and 2008's and older are 11v11 - https://scdslsoccer.demosphere-secure.com/_files/RefereeFees2021Spring.pdf.

2009's are 11 v 11 for the spring. Problem will be that many teams dont have enough players for this format.

CSL not going anywhere, there season is on and they will continue to be a option for LA county and other teams. Might not see some of the mega clubs affiliates any longer but they have plenty of clubs and teams involved.

of course it is - for now. Give it a year or two.
Remember CSL used to be the place to be! That has not been the case for quite some time - and with this new development, CSL and Presidio will be completely irrelevant.

Back