SCDSL now to be called SoCal

Gkdad1

SILVER

Why is the press release announcing a rebrand of SCDSL to SoCal Soccer League coming from Charleston, South Carolina?

Awesome colors! Im liking this new league already.
Soccer leagues need some serious help with logo design, that is 100% obvious. Dom, I remember when some rich dads were telling me they were going to buy the forum a few years back. I guess the offer was weak?

They still have some form of life left for a few more years. Who are the biggest clubs remaining at csl?

There are a bunch of good clubs in CSL. MGFM, Eagles, Celtic, Man U, there are dozens of clubs that all have good teams. CSL won't be dying out anytime soon. The bigger risk is to the immediate health of some of the smaller local clubs. That's great that SCDSL is doing this whole power play thing but new logo colors don't exactly help the kids.

Reactions: KJR
There are a bunch of good clubs in CSL. MGFM, Eagles, Celtic, Man U, there are dozens of clubs that all have good teams. CSL won't be dying out anytime soon. The bigger risk is to the immediate health of some of the smaller local clubs. That's great that SCDSL is doing this whole power play thing but new logo colors don't exactly help the kids.
But the programming DOES help the kids and that's the goal right?

Good move the whole "development" catch phase is worn out by now.

Coast soccer league is kind of a Oynx now since almost all the clubs now are inland but that didn't stop surf either so it's all marketing.

Appears to be better marketing for SoCal, now they need to work on that web site design that looks like a middle schoolers project from the last decade.

Rumor has it Eagles, Albion and FCGS, next three to make the move.

Yeah FCGS hearing that's a done deal but Albion would be a curious one since there in MLS Next & EA which are USYS leagues and not much into USclub just yet but maybe they think the timing is right for SoCal?

Back