Scarlet Letter

i just wanted to point out the lengths that some lame posters will go through.

Sweet splat a stupid Arizona poster has 4 forum names that he spends the time to boo all of my posts. Just watch you will see MessiFTW, LorennaBobbit, Clarino and push-up boo. The worse part about this loser is that he hijacked names from legitimate posters on the Arizona forum.

Sweet splat a stupid Arizona poster has 4 forum names that he spends the time to boo all of my posts. Just watch you will see MessiFTW, LorennaBobbit, Clarino and push-up boo. The worse part about this loser is that he hijacked names from legitimate posters on the Arizona forum.

It's the new trend on the new forum.

I think this complaint will only serve to embolden the poster (whoever he is).

MAP - keep up the good work with the insightful posts about ECNL, GDA, College Soccer, etc. As a parent of a G03 player, your posts can be very educational.

MAP - Keep up the insightful posts about ECNL, GDA, College Soccer, etc. As a parent of a G03 player, your posts can be very educational.

Agreed - Regardless of Mr incognito's multiple personas......I echo Baba. Keep sharing/posting you/your DD's soccer experience.

Back in the day on the old forum there were veteran posters like Mongo, Kars, Lion Eyes, Size 13 (and many more) who used to post/share solid info/experience and sometimes....offending material. Offensive or not, generally they were 99% accurate in their shared info....I guess some people/parents simply dont like the truth.

So keep doing your thing Make - Keep it real;)

Last edited:
You forgot to mention that he also uses his aliases to thank and agree with his other aliases...have you asked to see if maybe Dom can expunge the annoying marks you received from the aliases???...

So keep doing your thing Make - Keep it real;)

Dang make....you not keepin it real, u going straight Rambo on em:eek:

18ZMj-.gif

So... I was at work today bored and bummed out that the "fire" had died down on the So Cal boards. I was about to start a new thread on Pacoima FC vs. Rancho Penasquitos SC to get the fire going again when MAP went OFF!!!

BTW! Notice that since Messi got called out for using his other Aliases to dislike MAP's posts and like his own, it hasn't happened. Coincidence?

just hope it's not your DD's coach!

MessiFTW, thanks for taking the time clicking the dumb buttom an addituonal 100 times as Clarino. Keep going, please also log-in as Push-up and Lorenna Bobbitt, so I can pass MAP as the #1 negative poster :)

It would mean a lot to me knowing your my #1 hater and would wear it as a badge of honor on your behalf. ;)

MessiFTW, thanks for taking the time clicking the dumb buttom an addituonal 100 times as Clarino. Keep going, please also log-in as Push-up and Lorenna Bobbitt, so I can pass MAP as the #1 negative poster :)

It would mean a lot to me knowing your my #1 hater, ;)

You will never pass me as the #1 negative poster. He just doesn't like you he hates me!!

Oh yeah MAP, MessiFTW has used Clarino and now push-up to bump me up to 700 dumb clicks. Only 300 clicks away, you better get to posting buddy ;)

I want that brace for most positive and negative posts!

Back