SC Del Sol and their Basket Case Deplorable

I n

I never said I was. You people are on the wrong track though. I didn't want to get in the middle of their bickering, just making a couple of points. Funny, my post didn't seem to bother MAP.
Why does it have to bother MAP to reply to a post?

MAP
I don't know about all this but, what does Trump have to do with it? Hard to bash Trump on women when you want BJ { Bill Jefferson } Clinton back in the white house. Lastly, how can anyone disagree with his description of rapino?

New alias? Please get back to work. Until you have something to add or tell me something that interests me, KICK ROCKS!!

It's the truth. Nice to hear you have an '02. My sources say she is an '00. Why all of the lies Joe?
My first post was totally political, I don't have anything against you except your political outlook. Your avatar is what got my attention.
BTW my daughter would never be a keeper. As she would say, Palease. You have to know by now I am not who you think I am.

My first post was totally political, I don't have anything against you except your political outlook. Your avatar is what got my attention.
BTW my daughter would never be a keeper. As she would say, Palease. You have to know by now I am not who you think I am.

I don't really care. I know that you signed up today and are clearly not a newbie. Where there is smoke there is a fire. Nice try though.

Back