SC Del Sol and their Basket Case Deplorable

It's all about the dumb red marks, holla! I'm still trying to catch MAP, but dam it he keeps posting as well and MessiFTW clicks dumb on his posts too!
You are way off base. Mr Messi, what did you do to these poor people that has them so delusional? They have been chasing their tail for days, kind of sad when someone can't admit they are wrong.

A clue? What is this? Kindergarten.

That post ^ is nothing but antagonizing nonsense. It's like those naughty kids that if you just ignore them, they stop because they really just want attention.

If these are AZ peeps trolling for real, that is truly sad!!!! MessiFTW, go ahead and dumb the post. I really don't care. There are so many red marks everywhere now. No one cares any more.

Thank you. .....quite frankly, It's was much more entertaining to hear/read my boy Cali's delusional view/post of the youth and college soccer world:)

You are way off base. Mr Messi, what did you do to these poor people that has them so delusional? They have been chasing their tail for days, kind of sad when someone can't admit they are wrong.
The idiots are trying to out-troll the far superior troll.

Please do not feed the trolls.
032312_2231_DontFeedthe122.png

But if you insist on feeding the trolls please stick to feeding them here on this string and off the other topics on this site. (Please be aware of when your responding to intelligence or just feeding Trolls)

Please do not feed the trolls.
032312_2231_DontFeedthe122.png

But if you insist on feeding the trolls please stick to feeding them here on this string and off the other topics on this site. (Please be aware of when your responding to intelligence or just feeding Trolls)

Your right, I shall refrain. (tho I can't lie, messi's post did make me chuckle)

MessiFTW is a piece of human garbage. He was probably the freeway shooter in Phoenix. It seems like something a douchebag like him would do.

Forgot to take your psychotropic medication again today I see. So very sad. It works best when your take it regularly.

Back