Sanctuary Cities...

She is single, is very involved with Republican politics (she went to W's second inaugural and worked locally for the Cruz campaign) she is a lush and a pothead. Her pot dealer lives right above the local Republican headquarters . . . if you google the address and then zoom in on the satellite, his place is the one with the Trump banner in the window. Nice guy the wife tells me. The friends name is Jean call them and ask about her, you two can hook up.

http://www.mcrp.org

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.310...4!1sc9LXmoTf1ohy8vMoBgqXZg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Did you just do that?

Hey if joe is looking for love . . . and she certainly needs a man (it might keep her off Facebook posting insane BS for a few minutes . . . hey wait, maybe nono needs a date as well?). It's all 100% God's honest truth!
You just throw people's addresses out into the internet, and tell everyone what you believe is going on in there?

You said he sells weed there, so thats his "office", correct?
Actually, you did say he lives there.
Did you just make it all up?
The Sheriff lives in Spring, Jean lives in Conroe and 'allegedly' as I got this second hand a guy who can obtain certain illicit substances lives upstairs from the Montgomery County Republican Headquarters. They all know each other, I have met some of them and they all party like Texans . . . at appropriate times and places of course. Didn't I tell you about Gunny's Shack years ago?

Hey if joe is looking for love . . . and she certainly needs a man (it might keep her off Facebook posting insane BS for a few minutes . . . hey wait, maybe nono needs a date as well?). It's all 100% God's honest truth!

Hey...Jack !
Hey.....Jack Mi Hoff.....
Don't you have relatives in Conroe, Texas...?
Yes you do....How'd you like if someone posted YOUR location...
I think you'd be more than a little pissed off " Yosemite Sam "...yes you would....
There's ONE code of Honor left on this Forum....
Don't attack Family members of Posters and Don't do SHIT like YOU just did !

I'm going to post this once and only once to you Mr Rodent....
Don't EVER cross the Line you crossed _ _ _ _ _ _ and we'll be good.

......You KNOW the rest.

I hope those votes are worth it, but what's a few dead illegals in your quest for power, you don't even care if Americans die

BREAKING: At Least 5 Dead After SUV Carrying Illegal Immigrants Crashes
Timothy Meads | @timmy_meads | June 17, 2018

reports a tragic scene unfolded this afternoon near the Texas-Mexican border as "12 people were ejected from an SUV carrying illegal immigrants after it crashed following a high-speed chase with U.S. Border Patrol vehicles..."

According to the sheriff's office, four individuals died on scene and one later died in the hospital. Authorities say the vehicle topped speeds of over 100 MPH.

A Bexar County Sheriff's Department deputy was arrested on a felony charge of super aggravated sexual assault Sunday after a 4-year-old girl’s mother was blackmailed to stay silent about the abuse, according to police. The victim’s mother is an undocumented immigrant and was threatened with deportation if she spoke out.

>> Read more trending news

KENS reported that department officials arrested detention Deputy Jose Nunez, 47, after the victim told her mother about the abuse Saturday night in San Antonio, Texas.

Sheriff Javier Salazar said at a news conference Sunday that the mother went to a local fire station and Nunez was arrested.

"The details of the case are quite frankly heartbreaking, disturbing, disgusting and infuriating all at the same time," Salazar said, adding that Nunez had physical contact with the victim and there was "at least some indication of minor injury."

"We have reason to believe that this goes back at least several months, possibly a couple of several years," Salazar said.

Nunez, a 10-year veteran of the department, is on administrative leave pending an investigation.

A Bexar County Sheriff's Department deputy was arrested on a felony charge of super aggravated sexual assault Sunday after a 4-year-old girl’s mother was blackmailed to stay silent about the abuse, according to police. The victim’s mother is an undocumented immigrant and was threatened with deportation if she spoke out.

>> Read more trending news

KENS reported that department officials arrested detention Deputy Jose Nunez, 47, after the victim told her mother about the abuse Saturday night in San Antonio, Texas.

Sheriff Javier Salazar said at a news conference Sunday that the mother went to a local fire station and Nunez was arrested.

"The details of the case are quite frankly heartbreaking, disturbing, disgusting and infuriating all at the same time," Salazar said, adding that Nunez had physical contact with the victim and there was "at least some indication of minor injury."

"We have reason to believe that this goes back at least several months, possibly a couple of several years," Salazar said.

Nunez, a 10-year veteran of the department, is on administrative leave pending an investigation.
Fake News.

The number of weapons seized was so large that investigators brought in agents from the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to assist in tracing the purchase history of the guns, authorities said.

"This case is a testament to the community’s involvement in reducing crime and taking guns out of the hands of criminals," Los Angeles County Sheriff Jim McDonnell said in a statement.

McDonnell said the response by his personnel, as well as state and federal officials, shows the positive result of the Sheriff’s Department’s "See Something, Say Something" campaign.

"We are proud of the relationship we have built in the Antelope Valley area as we continue to build trust with the communities we serve," the sheriff said.

http://myconnection.cox.com/article/trending/0a470c5a-74b2-11e8-ba2e-871a4d24b60d/

Back