San Diego Surf receives cease and desist from County of San Diego

Probably not authentic.

But it's a fair criticism of the news article. Running the story without disclosing the anchor's conflict of interest is dirty pool.

Besides, to the homeowners would be furious if police started showing up every night to find out who is having an illegal dinner party.

Wow, that is arrogant. I know many clubs that have teams practicing daily and following the State, County and CalSouth rules of small groups and no games. These clubs have traveled out of state for all games. The players get to interact with each other and get touches in. I think it is BS that California youth sports are still shut down, but it does not help anyone when clubs like Surf break the rules because they think they are above the rules.

Good on the Surf. lots to criticize there but on this one, no complaints. Covid is no joke and we still need to be vigilant but CA's rules on soccer don't match the available data and science. Not generally a fan of civil disobedience re: Covid, but Surf's willingness to say "no mas" is on solid ground.

Surf should contact KUSI.
Good point.

I'm normally a rule follower, but more power to Surf (even if it is for selfish reasons). Instead of protesting, having kids just play soccer is the ultimate civil disobedience. Of course its sad that kids getting exercise and having fun would be considered disobedience.

Good on the Surf. lots to criticize there but on this one, no complaints. Covid is no joke and we still need to be vigilant but CA's rules on soccer don't match the available data and science. Not generally a fan of civil disobedience re: Covid, but Surf's willingness to say "no mas" is on solid ground.
Surf didn't say "no mas", they said " Faq U".........they have had enough!!

Agreed with Kante , can we please get back to your predictions and crazy excel formulas to predict games, one of the top reason to be on here.
what are your thoughts on the MLS next versus ENCL , maybe start a thread with your insight, im curious on your thoughts

one of the top reason to be on here.
Really? Another lie? You know 100% you come here to counter my truth on socal soccer. Your other pals do the same thing and also call me names when the truth hurts. TM spy, oh boy what a gig you got 46. What do you get in return for your service to the team?

Back