Sacramento Area- Davis or San Juan?

4wd

BRONZE
I'm new here (been looking for a few weeks) and hoping I could get input from locals that have experience. I have a younger Daughter, drive is the same either way.

Yes, ecnl. And to be upfront, we have heard many rumors of others doing the same. I do not have experience in the soccer world, so when I see others (with more knowledge than me) moving, I want to learn why and what for.

Yes, ecnl. And to be upfront, we have heard many rumors of others doing the same. I do not have experience in the soccer world, so when I see others (with more knowledge than me) moving, I want to learn why and what for.
At your age as yourself:
1- Is she happy and having fun?
2- Do she have a good coach?
3- Is she getting good training?

If the answer is yes to the above questions then you're in the right environment for your daughter. If your hearing rumors from your team ask why there considering leaving. If they say because of playing time, not winning, have there daughter in the wrong position or because were not DA anymore, then let them leave because your better off without them. Hope this helps. Don't make a change because you're hearing rumors.

People are going to SJ and Davis now because of the U16 coaches... as well as Placer losing the DA. Unlike gotothebushes, I don't think Placer has a ton of good coaches, especially your age group, but I agree with the rest... especially based on distance. I think they have a few... but you really need to think about that drive depending on where you live. It's not pretty.

At your age as yourself:
1- Is she happy and having fun?
2- Do she have a good coach?
3- Is she getting good training?

If the answer is yes to the above questions then you're in the right environment for your daughter. If your hearing rumors from your team ask why there considering leaving. If they say because of playing time, not winning, have there daughter in the wrong position or because were not DA anymore, then let them leave because your better off without them. Hope this helps. Don't make a change because you're hearing rumors.

By the way, I think all the clubs in NorCal have coaching holes... that probably came across as bashing Placer. Davis made some great hires recently and San Juan's staff for the new season is 50% new. It's a moving target. If you want more specifics, private message me. I don't want to bash anybody publicly but I have some specific info that may help your decsions.

Back