Roll Call - (2011s)

"SoCalSoccerForum" earned it's rep by being a place that brings people together to form a community that forges friendships and rivalries. Information is shared, debates are had, flame wars ensue, and Goats graze. Vets, Newbies, Lurkers and Trolls all have their place, and for those that answer "The Call" the forum becomes something real as people meet and put a face to the name.

Parents, players, and coaches alike break down silos and SoCalSoccer can stand for things that mean something, see Katie Hawley.
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katiehawley

In an attempt to remove the blur and paint a clearer picture of what the forum can be, I challenge you to answer the call and put yourself out there. I will be putting up the roll call in several age groups. Once the season is done for the "olders", I will proceed with the same in those age categories. I will update the original post accordingly as the roll call expands. Who's up first?

Roll Call (11 Members)

CDA Slammers HB - Zermano
ARod24

CDA Slammers Whittier - Paniagua
Primetime

LA Galaxy SB
rainbow_unicorn

Legends FC
ludahxris
Fight on

Ole - Red
Bimmerdep
A_Butta
Soccermom7

SC Blues - Forsyth
EM3

SC Blues - Mulligan
Livipool
Kg9-11

Last edited:
"SoCalSoccerForum" earned it's rep by being a place that brings people together to form a community that forges friendships and rivalries. Information is shared, debates are had, flame wars ensue, and Goats graze. Vets, Newbies, Lurkers and Trolls all have their place, and for those that answer "The Call" the forum becomes something real as people meet and put a face to the name.

Parents, players, and coaches alike break down silos and SoCalSoccer can stand for things that mean something, see Katie Hawley.

In an attempt to remove the blur and paint a clearer picture of what the forum can be, I challenge you to answer the call and put yourself out there. I will be putting up the roll call in several age groups. Once the season is done for the "olders", I will proceed with the same in those age categories. I will update the original post accordingly as the roll call expands. Who's up first?

Roll Call

Tech, how many DDs u got brah? I'm jealous you get to this all the time. Nothing like gaining a little experience to make improvements with the next girl. Brilliant :) I should have went for the 3rd like my wife wanted. After my dd turned 3, she said "no mas.....lol"

Tech, how many DDs u got brah? I'm jealous you get to this all the time. Nothing like gaining a little experience to make improvements with the next girl. Brilliant :) I should have went for the 3rd like my wife wanted. After my dd turned 3, she said "no mas.....lol"
Just the 2 DDs, 04 & 06.

The Forum has done so much for me as both a source for perspective and as an outlet. I'm not as active as before but if I can help others start conversation and share knowledge then I'm all for it.

Posting the roll call is pretty easy and is the least I can do.

Roll Call (9 Members)

California Warriors

JabroniBeater805

ARod24

LA Galaxy SB

rainbow_unicorn

Legends FC
ludahxris
Fight on
charua1977

Ole - Red
Bimmerdep

SC Blues - Forsyth
EM3

SC Blues - Mulligan
Livipool
Kg9-11

Roll Call (9 Members)

California Warriors

JabroniBeater805

ARod24

LA Galaxy SB

rainbow_unicorn

Legends FC
ludahxris
Fight on

Ole - Red
Bimmerdep

SC Blues - Forsyth
EM3

SC Blues - Mulligan
Livipool
Kg9-11

Roll Call (9 Members)

California Warriors

JabroniBeater805

ARod24

LA Galaxy SB

rainbow_unicorn

Legends FC
ludahxris
Fight on

Ole - Red
Bimmerdep

SC Blues - Forsyth
EM3

SC Blues - Mulligan
Livipool
Kg9-11

Roll Call (9 Members)

California Warriors

JabroniBeater805

ARod24

LA Galaxy SB

rainbow_unicorn

Legends FC
ludahxris
Fight on

Ole - Red
Bimmerdep

SC Blues - Forsyth
EM3

SC Blues - Mulligan
Livipool
Kg9-11

Roll Call (9 Members)

California Warriors

JabroniBeater805

ARod24

LA Galaxy SB

rainbow_unicorn

Legends FC
ludahxris
Fight on

Ole - Red
Bimmerdep

SC Blues - Forsyth
EM3

SC Blues - Mulligan
Livipool
Kg9-11

I’m really failing at using this I apologize for the 1,000 blank replies!!! my daughter is on Legends FC 2011
Looking forward to a great season ahead.. I often tell friends and family .. we honestly aren’t trying to create the next Alex Morgan but just trying to keep her away from sex, drugs and alcohol as she gets older what better way than to play soccer morning noon and night !!! we’ve also made some amazing friends along the way. ❤️⚽❤️⚽❤️

Back