Roll Call - 2019 / 2020 Season (2011s)

Justus

GOLD
Just the 2 DDs, 04 & 06.

The Forum has done so much for me as both a source for perspective and as an outlet. I'm not as active as before but if I can help others start conversation and share knowledge then I'm all for it.

Posting the roll call is pretty easy and is the least I can do.
Bro, that is awesome!!!! Sorry for being a bad example to all the future GOAT parents. I wish you the best, truly :)

I’m really failing at using this I apologize for the 1,000 blank replies!!! my daughter is on Legends FC 2011
Looking forward to a great season ahead.. I often tell friends and family .. we honestly aren’t trying to create the next Alex Morgan but just trying to keep her away from sex, drugs and alcohol as she gets older what better way than to play soccer morning noon and night !!! we’ve also made some amazing friends along the way. ❤⚽❤⚽❤
No worries, you'll get the hang of it. Keep posting and welcome to the forums!

I've added you to the Roll Call.

Dominic

DA
Staff member
I’m really failing at using this I apologize for the 1,000 blank replies!!! my daughter is on Legends FC 2011
Looking forward to a great season ahead.. I often tell friends and family .. we honestly aren’t trying to create the next Alex Morgan but just trying to keep her away from sex, drugs and alcohol as she gets older what better way than to play soccer morning noon and night !!! we’ve also made some amazing friends along the way. ❤⚽❤⚽❤
Welcome to the forum charua1977 :) .

Dominic Site Admin