Roll Call - (2005s)

"SoCalSoccerForum" earned it's rep by being a place that brings people together to form a community that forges friendships and rivalries. Information is shared, debates are had, flame wars ensue, and Goats graze. Vets, Newbies, Lurkers and Trolls all have their place, and for those that answer "The Call" the forum becomes something real as people meet and put a face to the name.

Parents, players, and coaches alike break down silos and SoCalSoccer can stand for things that mean something, see Katie Hawley.
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katiehawley

In an attempt to remove the blur and paint a clearer picture of what the forum can be, I challenge you to answer the call and put yourself out there. I will be putting up the roll call in several age groups. I will update the original post accordingly as the roll call expands. Who's up first?

Roll Call (16 Members)

Beach DA
Scoop182

California Thorns
gotothebushes

Eagles ECNL
Scott

Freedom FC
Moo

Fullerton Rangers - White
Venantsyo

LA Breakers ECNL
SoccerMom05

LA Galaxy DA
LASTMAN

LA Surf DA
cheaper2keeper

Legends DA
ladoctorr

Legends FC - South
MR.D

Milan Academy Red
socalkdg

Real SoCal - Black
RedCard

Rebels ECNL
FernandoFromNationalCity

San Marcos Revolution Elite (03s)
sdklutz

Thorns ECNL
gotothebushes

Tudela FC LA White
KJR

Last edited:
"SoCalSoccerForum" earned it's rep by being a place that brings people together to form a community that forges friendships and rivalries. Information is shared, debates are had, flame wars ensue, and Goats graze. Vets, Newbies, Lurkers and Trolls all have their place, and for those that answer "The Call" the forum becomes something real as people meet and put a face to the name.

Parents, players, and coaches alike break down silos and SoCalSoccer can stand for things that mean something, see Katie Hawley.
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katiehawley

In an attempt to remove the blur and paint a clearer picture of what the forum can be, I challenge you to answer the call and put yourself out there. I will be putting up the roll call in several age groups. I will update the original post accordingly as the roll call expands. Who's up first?

Roll Call (-- Members)
LAG DA 05 & 06 (GOATS 2015-17)

Back