Roll Call - 2018 / 2019 Season (05s)

It's almost been 2 years since this forum was relaunched after the previous site "went down" and the forum was relaunched with the new format and look. I readily admit I was a fan of the prior look and feel of the forum, and while many things remain the same, others have taken a turn for the worse.

SoCalSoccerForum earned it's rep by being a place that brought people together to form a community that forged friendships and rivalries. Information was shared, debates were had, flame wars ensued, and Goats grazed. Vets, Newbies, Lurkers and Trolls all had their place, and for those that answered "The Call" the forum became something real as people met and put a face to the name. Parents, players, and coaches alike broke down silos and SoCalSoccer stood for things that meant something, Katie Hawley.

In an attempt to remove the blur and paint a clearer picture of what the forum can be, I challenge you to answer the call and put yourself out there. I will be putting up the roll call in the 05 age groups and below. Once the season is done for the 04s and up, I will proceed with the same in those age categories. I will update the original post accordingly as the roll call expands. Who's up first?

Roll Call (27 Posters)

Albion 05 DA - Hughes
Keeper_Mom

Beach 05 DA
Scoop182
Carpediem

Blues Kale ECNL
sdklutz

CDA Slammers McCray G05 EGSL
Pateadores Long Beach

DMCV Sharks ECNL
Carlsbad10

Eagles 05 DA
Scott

Freedom FC
Moo

LA Galaxy 05 DA
LASTMAN14
ajaxahi
T1k1Taka24

LA Galaxy OC Premier
volley

LA Premier FC 05 DA
cheaper2keeper

Legends 05 DA
Mr. Mac
chefsilver
Projustice
ladoctorr

Legends FC South - 05
MR.D
EmmaruthM

Milan Academy G05 Red
socalkdg

Rebels Elite
Monkey

SC Blues ECNL - Kale
Sportyspice
Soccerbabe3

SoCal Academy G05 Hazell
RedCard
SoccerMom05

Thorns 05 DA
gotothebushes

Tudela FC LA 05 White
KJR

Last edited:
Reactions: KJR
Albion DA Hughes 05

My favorite club team!! When's your next game? I miss you and the family. Let me know which games you guys want to go to this year. They are at SDSU this year so i assume I will see you at that one. The home schedule isn't as good this year but the might play $C at the Home Depot Center again (although I would love for them to play at the new LAFC stadium that is near campus).

Tell your little one and my boy that I said hello.

My favorite club team!! When's your next game? I miss you and the family. Let me know which games you guys want to go to this year. They are at SDSU this year so i assume I will see you at that one. The home schedule isn't as good this year but the might play $C at the Home Depot Center again (although I would love for them to play at the new LAFC stadium that is near campus).

Tell your little one and my boy that I said hello.

They play Legends Cup in Norco next month, but I won't be there. Got a fun little Nashville trip that weekend with another favorite of yours! They play Albion Showcase and Surf cup local tho, then DA season starts. I know I told you she wasn't doing DA, but it was a good change of plans. Text me and I'll fill you in. I hadn't looked at the college schedule yet, but I will now and put all the good stuff in my calendar. Miss ya!

Back