Rocket Man

tenacious

PREMIER
So I heard Trump was planning on meeting with Rocket Man again? Wonder what Trump will give his time time in exchange for another photo op?

Haha... middle aged Shatner in a 70's hotel gangster lounge singer get-up, giving a huffy-reading like he's a beat poet while he puffs on a ciggy. You say it out loud and it doesn't seem like it could work... but somehow it works.
Shatner is able to laugh at himself.

Start of another tough day for t, US intelligence agency says North Korea now rebuilding key middle-testing facility.
It's hard to watch a POTUS being mocked and laughed at by a man like Kim . . . most likely emboldened dictators and terrorist around the world. The next couple decades may be rough going for Americans. Maybe I should have put this in my thanks mr. t thread . . . thanks for nothing.

Start of another tough day for t, US intelligence agency says North Korea now rebuilding key middle-testing facility.
It's hard to watch a POTUS being mocked and laughed at by a man like Kim . . . most likely emboldened dictators and terrorist around the world. The next couple decades may be rough going for Americans. Maybe I should have put this in my thanks mr. t thread . . . thanks for nothing.
Why do you root against the USA? Because you hate what we stand for, got it.

You people make me sick. Why don’t you and your ilk go back to whatever shithole countries you scurried out of to sneak into my wonderful white country of manifest destiny.

Check the tower logs for Christ’s sake. Those spy photos are FAKE NEWS.

QUOTE="Racist Joe, post: 251969, member: 5326"

Mar 6, 2019

To whom it my concern :

This is my Sternly worded retort......
You people make me sick. Why don’t you and your ilk go back
to whatever shithole countries you scurried out of to sneak into
my wonderful white country of manifest destiny.

Check the tower logs for Christ’s sake.
Those spy photos are FAKE NEWS.

Sincerely :
The Poster who is a....
" Racist Joe "

/QUOTE

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Kim say....go poop yourself little racy man.....
Tower shit real.....

QUOTE="Racist Joe, post: 251969, member: 5326"

Mar 6, 2019

To whom it my concern :

This is my Sternly worded retort......
You people make me sick. Why don’t you and your ilk go back
to whatever shithole countries you scurried out of to sneak into
my wonderful white country of manifest destiny.

Check the tower logs for Christ’s sake.
Those spy photos are FAKE NEWS.

Sincerely :
The Poster who is a....
" Racist Joe "

/QUOTE

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Kim say....go poop yourself little racy man.....
Tower shit real.....
You are skid-markie mark and lil' joke is sheet-stains.

I know this second round of talks was a failure. That said... it seems like we're just back to where we were when Trump came into office with regard to NK. So it will be interesting to see where things go from here. Should he try and keep engaging or is it time for Trump to go 600 lb gorilla?

Last edited:
I know this second round of talks was a failure. That said... it seems like we're just back to where we were when Trump came into office with regard to NK. So it will be interesting to see where things go from here. Should he try and keep engaging or is it time for Trump to go 600 lb gorilla?
Don't disparage gorillas like that, they have feelings too!

Back