Riots

Perhaps a comprehension problem...
In what way, explain. I know you can't, but I keep trying to see if you will ever take responsibility for your babble. All you do is project your own personal misgivings. I feel sorry for you.

Baltimore... giving Chicago a run for the title. Busy weekend for the Dindus.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction . . . cause and effect . . . basically you feel people are entirely responsible for their situation in life and nothing that happened before their birth could possibly have and bearing on their situation and the opportunities available to them. Duly noted.

They are responsible for their behavior and not giving a fuck about others and their community. You can keep blaming it on everyone else... but you'd be full of shit and America knows it.

Before their birth? You mean like 90% of black babies being born unto a single parent? Yeah, that's a black problem. The cause is that black men are mostly weak and won't stick around to raise their kids. The effect is self evident. That's a whole fucking lot more honest than blaming slavery.

They are responsible for their behavior and not giving a fuck about others and their community. You can keep blaming it on everyone else... but you'd be full of shit and America knows it.

Before their birth? You mean like 90% of black babies being born unto a single parent? Yeah, that's a black problem. The cause is that black men are mostly weak and won't stick around to raise their kids. The effect is self evident. That's a whole fucking lot more honest than blaming slavery.
You certainly funnel lots of white supremacist talking points, is your first name Sean?

You certainly funnel lots of white supremacist talking points, is your first name Sean?

White supremacist? Apparently EVERY race is superior... since nobody else is whining and crying about how hard the "system" is. Everybody else just does it and doesn't complain. You fuckers simply can't manage without lowered bars and handouts. Fucking pathetic.

LOL... okay, so in a country of 330,000,000 people... 43,000,000 of which are black...

White supremacist? Apparently EVERY race is superior... since nobody else is whining and crying about how hard the "system" is. Everybody else just does it and doesn't complain. You fuckers simply can't manage without lowered bars and handouts. Fucking pathetic.
More of the same.

LOL... okay, so in a country of 330,000,000 people... 43,000,000 of which are black...

Why are you concerned?

View attachment 7991

So let me get this straight, a group broke down a gate to get into a private development, then are shocked when people go to extremes when they feel threatened in their home when a group has already destroyed property in the neighboorhood? Who is paying for the gate? The peaceful protesters who vandalized the property or the hoa/homeowners?

So the homeowners who are minding their own business are they ones in the wrong, being outed in the news, not the peaceful protesters who vandalized property?

I'm amazed at the lack of accountability I am seeing...in Detroit a mob broke out a back window of a police car, protesters/rioters piled on the car and officer driving the car started and stopped to get the protesters off the vehicle so they could get out of the area. Protesters are outraged at the police for doing this...are they just supposed to succumb to the mob....

When did breaking down gates and breaking police car windows get lumped in the peaceful category? Blows my mind.

There is a reaction to each action you take. Be thoughtful before you act. There are consequences both positive and negative. Kind of like think before you speak...think before you act and don't let the emotion get the better of you. Scary times out there.

Black lives matter.
View attachment 7992

Time to defund the police, Joe. Only 20% of black on black murders are solved. I'll bet Reverend Al won't speak at their funerals and LeBron or Kanye won't donate any money to the families. Now, if we can PROVE a white cop did it...

Black lives matter.
View attachment 7992

I think this issue should be tops on the list...fewer Police in some of these areas should solve the problem. Senseless killings of innocent children should be higher on the priority list. Very sad times we live in right now. These kids are truly innocent.

View attachment 7991
Lol! They didn't confront anyone the protesters were walking by them to go to the mayor's house. The mayor had given out private info of people she considered her political enemies, she has since apologized. These foos were being ignored until they started screaming profanities.

Lol! They didn't confront anyone the protesters were walking by them to go to the mayor's house. The mayor had given out private info of people she considered her political enemies, she has since apologized. These foos were being ignored until they started screaming profanities.
619D2644-32A9-4B53-8155-D79375BA21D3.png

So let me get this straight, a group broke down a gate to get into a private development, then are shocked when people go to extremes when they feel threatened in their home when a group has already destroyed property in the neighboorhood? Who is paying for the gate? The peaceful protesters who vandalized the property or the hoa/homeowners?

So the homeowners who are minding their own business are they ones in the wrong, being outed in the news, not the peaceful protesters who vandalized property?

I'm amazed at the lack of accountability I am seeing...in Detroit a mob broke out a back window of a police car, protesters/rioters piled on the car and officer driving the car started and stopped to get the protesters off the vehicle so they could get out of the area. Protesters are outraged at the police for doing this...are they just supposed to succumb to the mob....

When did breaking down gates and breaking police car windows get lumped in the peaceful category? Blows my mind.

There is a reaction to each action you take. Be thoughtful before you act. There are consequences both positive and negative. Kind of like think before you speak...think before you act and don't let the emotion get the better of you. Scary times out there.

Back