Riots

I saw the mug shots of the "police officers." They dont look like real cops that's for sure. The look in their eyes are dark. How did they get the job in the first place? The guy who kneeled in front of the cameras and killed Mr Floyd was a co-worker at another job with Floyd? They knew each other and its super weird to me. Is it just a matter of coincidence?

It's the game they play, change the narrative, the meaning, to better suit your rhetoric.
Like Kap kneeling to protest police brutality. Seems quaint now.

" It's the game they play, change the narrative, the meaning "

" It's The Game THEY Play " .....Looting and stealing and THEY get blown away, then it's the
whining and crying cuz Little 6' 4" SHITHEAD wuz such a good Little SHITHEAD....!

" It's The Game THEY Play " ......Straight to the MSM sobbing and collecting hundreds of thousands
of dollars on " Go Fund Me " accounts.....

" It's the Game THEY Play "......Incite violence and destroy property because Little SHITHEAD was
not given a chance even though he deliberately tore thru two metal doors and was charging up a
flight of stairs with a weapon....

" Change The Narrative " .....It's what trolls like Husky Poo do to appease the handlers who slither
cash into their accounts to push a Filthy Criminal Democrat narrative....

" Change The Narrative " .....Oh yes, we can't face the TRUTH about the lack of parenting...noooo
the long sordid history of AMERICA that is NEVER TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS IS USED AS A TOOL to
incite violence because only snippets of the TRUTH are divulged to the Little 6' 4" SHITHEADS....

" Change The Narrative " .....Yep it's ALL the Caucasian man's fault, even though the current inhabitants
of AMERICA never did ANYTHING the DEMOCRATS have Alleged and used to incite violence....

" The Meaning ".......Ah yes...The meaning...! The TRUTH has been lost because DEMOCRATS LIED about
how this current inflamed incident started....They won't tell AMERICA that DEREK CHAUVIN would be
in JAIL if now Sen Amy Klobuchar had done her job and not let the KNOWN SICKO back out onto the
streets of Minneapolis when SHE was an ELECTED Prosecutor. She KNEW his History, yet she let him
out onto the Streets to ply his trade even further....!

" The Meaning " ........It's lost now ...We have Death, Destruction and Despair across this GREAT Country
because DEMOCRATS have wrought EVIL unto this GREAT NATION in view of the fact that a Good Successful Man
was elected to the highest office in the land with the intentions of Making this Fifty State Country a
prosperous - productive Nation for ALL Humans within our borders....!

" The Meaning ".......All Across this Great Nation NOW the meaning of DEMOCRAT is synonymous with
EVIL - CORRUPT - LYING - MANIPULATIVE - FILTHY - CRIMINAL INDIVIDUALS......!

HELL HAS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATS/TERRORISTS...!

I’m serious now. What are you up to? Are you off your meds again?

Go out in the " Little " shed where you hide your special things and
find those pointy pliers ......push the New Internet Hook that I lodged in
your deformed upper lip thru and discard it in the trash. I'll have another

for you quite soon....no you don't get to heal up.

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

If you have a few minutes, give a listen...another perspective on things.

This is bravery.
The truth pill swallowed dry.
No chaser, no spoonfull of sugar.
Candace Owens is a true leader.

This is bravery.
The truth pill swallowed dry.
No chaser, no spoonfull of sugar.
Candace Owens is a true leader.

Hey maybe your leader and her hubby will invite you for a game of backgammon? Don’t hold your breath, unless their toilet is clogged.

Attachments

• 1591279749788.jpeg
    1591279749788.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 4
From a Sacramento Quaker newsgroup --

Walter Lasseigne Parenteau
ttSScp2go0n somredhrslm
“Friends,

I don't normally take to these emails to share, but I feel deeply moved to do so tonight.

I was a long-time attender of [the San Francisco Quaker Meeting], but my wife (who is a member) and I now live in Sacramento. Like you in San Francisco, we are also under a mandatory curfew and are under the surveillance of the guns of the national guard. Two hours ago, five armored humvees with gun mounts drove passed our bedroom window.

An hour ago I noticed flashing lights outside. I hadn't heard any commotion whatsoever. Looking out my open window I saw a man being arrested. He was surrounded by several officers who had arrived in: 2 cruisers, a covered pickup, an unmarked SUV, and a SWAT wagon. The man was on the phone, presumably with someone he lived with--maybe a spouse, a significant other, or a roommate.

I could overhear him telling the person on the phone that he was being arrested. He said that he was only a block away from home. He said that he'd told the officers that, but that they had said that it didn't matter, as they were operating under "maximum enforcement" of the curfew. He then proceeded to tell them what jail he was being taken to. The police then put him in a car and all of the vehicles drove away.

Let me tell you what this made clear to me.

If our elected officials were somehow able to be so certain, without any doubt whatsoever, that it was in fact in the public good for every citizen to stay at home, so certain in fact that they were going to back that up with the force of the law, then it would logically follow that their first priority would be to take people home. If the police saw you out after the curfew, they would stop you, issue you a warning, and then take you home. If you were stopped again, perhaps they would issue you a misdemeanor citation, and then take you home again. At every turn, the point of enforcement would be to keep you safe at home.

If you wonder how an overtaxed police force would manage taking all of these people home, then ask yourself how that same force manages to take those same people to jail. This is not academic; I just watched the police arrest my neighbor and take him to jail, which is much further away than home was for him.

But this lays bare the fact that keeping people safe at home is not the point of the curfew. It reveals that the point of the curfew it is to intimidate. A curfew does not make illegal activity illegal; those laws are already on the books. A curfew criminalizes legal activity. It formalizes the same broad net of suspicion that the police regularly see their fellow citizens through--especially when it comes to black men--that people are in the streets protesting this very moment.

What I saw tonight reveals that the goal of a curfew is not to keep people safe at home, but to create an intimidating show of unchecked police force and to criminalize legal behavior. That, in my view, is fundamentally immoral.

One thought has been coming to me these past few days: A peace kept with a weapon is not peace. This curfew has revealed to me that our country's police powers have absolutely no tools at their disposal beyond intimidation. Intimidation is the only tool that they have. If it were in any way otherwise, then they would have driven my neighbor home. This is deeply sad and troubling.

I now find myself considering what actions I might take against that immorality. Tonight I used social media to convey this message to my mayor and to our governor. Tomorrow, I'm not sure what I will do. I suspect that this moment is calling for me to use my privilege as a young, educated, white man to resist this immorality so that others who are less privileged than me are not subject to it.

I humbly ask this community to hold everyone effected by these curfews in the light. I also ask you to help me, as imperfectly as you can given the medium of email, to help me consider further actions. I also ask you to help me see this curfew in a different light if I am in need of eldering.

I also wonder, if my assessment of these curfews is correct, and if you share my sense, if one course of action might be for us all to allow ourselves to violate this unjust law and to allow ourselves to be arrested, collectively, as Quakers.

But it is late, and I have to sleep, and I eagerly await your reflections on this subject.

Much love in these hard times,
- Devin”

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us.
We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

1. We were divided under Obama. Telling back criminals they're victims was a stupid idea.
2. Liberals have kept us divided since the day Trump took office. It's called 'being butthurt over getting your ass kicked at the ballot box.'

Back